newbies

As our eyes met we both are staring at each other .
We are interrupted by Ananya voice as she said" so , guys hope you are happy with your pair , I can see it ( She glare at me and I chuckled)

Suga is still holding my hands as I tapped him he let my hands go.

We all were enjoying the party as
Aditi introduce me to her bf because I just saw him in photos never in person.

We shared a small talk.

Gita was waving at me to come at the food stall....ah! Food that's my favorite thing to do.

I reached there and we asked for a plate .
There were so many Indians food ,that we had to try .
We asked waiter to get each of the item to a table as we pointed our table.

We were sitting on the table while gita boyfriend with Suga reached our table.
Gita gesture her boyfriend to sit with her as he sit next to her and asked Suga to sit next to him.

I was in front of Suga sitting on my chair as waiter came to us to deliver food.
He set the plates on table and went back.

I looked at them as they were sitting and I  said" let's dig in "

Gita boyfriend said that you eat I will just watch .

As I gesture suga to eat but he said " He is okay with drinks"

I said" okay, I am digging in . I can't wait a little more."

As I said , Gita and I started to eat and enjoy the dance at the stage.

Gita boyfriend said to me
" you are gonna eat this all."

Yes, do you want some( food is still in my mouth)

Nah, I mean you can eat this much.

What's?this much , it's all dishes which is present here and I am here to taste it, of course and your girlfriend is eating it also.

I know , gungun.
But she is cute while eating (Gita blushed at her boyfriend words)

Ya , all boyfriend found there girlfriend cute while eating.

But you don't have one,right.
Well suga how about you any secret girlfriend. He asked

Suga :- no,no,not now.
It can be in future. (He smiled)

I saw him smiling and said
That's right when the right time comes he will get one so does I. ( I said while nodding and  filling my mouth with a big bite of spoon )

You will get ( laughingly Gita said)
Her boyfriend said :- I don't know if you get or not , anyways who will like to care of such a weird child and you are a designer maintain your weight.

(Making a revenge face because I have told him that he will gain wait if he eat more so he should maintain weight)

I am not a child I just like food and who said a designer can't eat ...it sures a dumbo who said that like you.
I know how to balance my self with so much food .
I pout and glared at Gita

Gita said " don't fight just eat and finish it"
We stared to watch dance on stage.

I had some wine with my friends because we don't drink casually it's only on any occasion.

Time skipped

Gungun pov
I was waiting for my car but it got stuck at the other side of city because it's going to snow and shit I also forget my jacket in the car but now it's not coming as I was searching for hotel near me and also shivering from cold in this lonely night.

A jacket came across my shoulder covering me I turned back saw Suga .

Oh Mr.min , what are you doing this late?

Nothing just going to home. What are you doing?

I am just searching some hotel near it but looks like there none.
My car is on another side and  is unable to get here because of snow.

How much far is the hotel?  He asked

2km atleast.

I can drop you there. he said gently

No need, Mr.min I have called taxi.
But then I received a message telling the taxi will not come .

Suga said" let's go it's cold and not okay for you to be outside for a long time."

As I follow him to his car he opened the door I get inside and sit on seat.

He started driving after getting in car we were in car as the weather forecast tells we can't go to north.

I sighed knowing the hotels were there in short distance.

Suga noticed me and said " if you don't mind ,let's go to my house it's in west we will reach there soon. As it's unable to you get your home or any hotel."

I nodded.

We reached his house it's simple not that fancy as he only get some times to come here and live.

We get off from the car and after getting inside I gave the jacket to Suga .
He take it and show me the room and said to change in something comfortable as he asked a lady to give me dress.

A lady give me dress as I asked her is it her girlfriend clothes?
She said no it's her cousin clothes who live here.
Sir ,comes only for few days.
She left .

As I was putting hoodie Suga enters and we both freaked out.

Suga turning his back to me
I am sorry,  I should have knocked .
I forget.

Fine,you can turn around now.

I am sorry, really sorry.

It's okay as I nod.
And asked what's in your hand?

Oh ,it is hot pack you can have it , it will help you as you were standing outside for a long time I think.
He said and come close to me touched my forehead to see  if I don't catch cold.

Gungun pov

He was saying something and suddenly come and touched my forehead I can feel a shiver through my body as he touched me so suddenly.
I looked up my head and our eyes met .

I was just checking he said while slowly removing his hand

Hmm I replied while nodding.

He kept the hot pack on bed and tell me if I need something his room is next to me .

I sat on bed and nod .
And ask him
When are you gonna leave for London?

He said while sitting next to me just day after tomorrow as we are going to same house as couple , do you mind if we make it?

My eyes widened on his words and I blushed but hide it before he can see it.

I....I.....don't know but we can be if we allow us to do so.
I said while looking at him

He lean closer to my ear and said
" I am ready to make it anytime if you are ready. We can be in real like that also"
He pinch my cheeks and said you are cute .

My eyes were confuse because of his sudden action .

He get up from bed and bit good night to me and smirked before getting out of the room.

I was still in shock because of his word because it's literally heating me up in this cold weather.

I was thinking about it before I came to sleep .

💫
Hope you like it .

It's the new starting and this type of feeling is always special for anyone in this world.

🌷comment your thoughts and vote for sure🌷