chapter 5

Councilor Darek was pretty proud of his achievement.
He was a part of the council , the blackswan as well as the neverseen . However he didn't work as a double or triple agent. Honestly, he mostly worked just for himself . His loyalties in the future would lie according to the play of the  cards. In short, he might just be the most important person out there.

Long ago there were rumours, rumors about a secret group. One that had played a part in dissuading elves from creating the ' human sanctuary '. Darek felt that the group had potential  if it could sway an entire race to change their decision. He had decided to join them. He had joined the group in secret. If the blackswan came to know of his identity as a councillor they would probably flay him, as he had not been able to change prentice's fate. He really didn't care much about getting change. He just wanted to be in control of information.

Similarly,  he also had a feeling fintan worked for some secret organization. He pretended to be very interested in the vause of the other secret organization  that had come to be called as the neverseen. However, he didn't let fintan know his real identity.  To fintan , he was just another disappointed and frustrated bad match.

However as he saw , the neverseen had some grandiose  plans but none were in action yet.
And blackswan believed in the power of actions and diplomacy.
And the council, well was all for appearances.
He especially hated the fact that that fellow emery took all the spotlight and he was on the sidelines. His opinion was disregarded by the council on almost all matters. However, it was better to let the council underestimate him.

Originally, Darek had joined the council because he wanted fame. Later he realized that sometimes it was better if a person was underestimated.

Recently, he got information that the blackswan was planning an ambush.
So of course, he was now going to tell gisela about it.
"Lady gisela, I believe the blackswan is planning an ambush"
"How do you know?"
"We councillors do investigate on our own"
Gisela could tell it was a lie. But she would handle it later
"Thank you for your information, hephaeus"
Hephaeus was interested to see how the events would turn out. Would the blackswan be able to handle the neverseen?
Would the neverseen choise to use this opportunity to put one of their intricate plans? He smiled to himself and left.
At the same time Gisela had a feeling hephaeus was hiding something. She also had a feeling that hephaeus was a part of the blackswan , but she immediately disregarded that theory. She was quite happy because now she was about to put a very influential plan into action.

Hello readers. My next update will probably include some art . See you there!
Byeee