THIRTEEN

✧˚ ·

✧˚ · .

I WANTED TO CRY SEEING DOMINIK acting like that. I muted his number and booked an appointment with my doctor in a hour.

But what if the baby is a miracle. I quickly got ready and drove to the clinic. It was the clinic my family used to go to but I pray they aren't here. I grabbed a mask just in case and put it on before walking in

"Appointment for Alessandra Szoboszlai please." I said it felt so weird using Dominik's last name, but it that was now my legal name "oh this way, Dr. Meier is ready for you." She directed me. I followed her and soon we rescued the room.

"Long time Sandra!" She smiled hugging me "long time!" I smiled

"So you booked an ultrasound appointment?" She asked "mhm."

"Okay please lay down and lift your shirt up. I did as she said and lifted my shirt up before she put some cold gel ontop snd the Trobe moving it around. "It looks like you are pregnant" she announced doing a closer scan

I felt happy I was going to be a mom. "Looks like you are 6 weeks pregnant, I'll go get these pictures printed for you." She smiled handing a box of tissues "thank you."

I pulled on some tissue to wipe the gel off of my stomach before sitting up waiting to her to come back. "Here you go." He handed me an envelope. "Thank you." I smiled before walking out

When I got in my car I tried reaching Dominik again but he blocked me.

I let out a sigh and turned off my phone driving back home. I set the papers the doctors had given down and grabbed a glass of water. I have to tell Kai or Sophia this. I had too.

I pulled out my phone and dialed Sophia's number and on the second ring she picked up "hey alessandra!" Her voice beamed "are you in England?" I asked "no I'm in Köln."

"Meet me at the cafe shop near the cathedral." I said "okay." I hung up and grabbed my coat and put on my shoes before heading out. It was nearby so I decided to walk. It took like 5 minutes when I arrived and I saw both Sophia and Kai there.

"You live here?" Kai asked in shock. I pursed my lips into a thin line nodding "what's up?" Soph asked I looked down playing with my fingers "come on Sandra, you can tell us anything." Kai comforted

"I'm pregnant." I said and their eyes dropped "does Dominik know?" Was Kai's first question "why is it Dominik that you asked?" I laughed "cause he's the only guy you actually like like." Kai laughed

"No, I tried reaching out to him but he was in his attitude and then blocked me afterwards" I tell him "when you're near birth let me know, I can fly over and help you with birth and postpartum." Sophia offered "lt's fine soph, I'll try to take care of it myself" I politely decline. "Nonsense!" Kai scolded me.

"Congratulations?" Sophia hugged me, "congratulations." Kai send hugging me as well "thank you. I'm gonna get going now, thanks guys." I said

I placed some money under my drink before walking to a few spots so Kai and Sophia wouldn't track my walk.

💫

AS ALESSANDRA WALKED AWAY ME AND Sophia tried looking at her steps to see where she possibly could be living at but she knew better than that and went into a bunch of shops. "I have to tell Dominik" I said

"You sure?" She asked "she may not want me too but he needs to know." I said taking my phone out dialing his number "mm" he mumbled as a way of him picking up "you blocked alessandra?" I asked "wait I did?" His voice seemed shock.

"I just met her." I said "where is she!?" He asked I hesitated to tell him

"Köln." I said. "I'm flying there." He said before hanging up. I didn't know how bad their relationship was, but I was happy to see how much Dominik cared for her. But my sister is as hard headed.

Saffie and Noa had tried telling him that if his attitude isn't gonna change Sandra won't come back and it was the first time we all saw how he tried to control it. He even did an unexpected act when he paid my parents back all the money they paid him to marry Alessandra.

♡