EIGHT

✧˚ ·

✧˚ · .

IT HAS NOW BEEN A MONTH SINCE me and dominik had gotten married, and the situation between him, and my family with Antonio has gotten serious so now me and him our now on our "honeymoon" in Fiji

I had just woken up and laid in bed going through my phone while Dominik was off somewhere. That's when I decided to go for a swim so I got up and out of bed doing my morning routine before getting into my black one piece bikini with a white piece across my breast line.

My hair was down but as I head out I noticed Dominik already in the pool.

God that man was sexy as hell. But why'd he have to be a jerk?! I questioned his life for him. "Oh look who finally got out of bed." He teased causing me to laugh.

I've made up my mind to try with Dominik. If he's going to have a nice attitude I'll give him a nice one and forget about his bitchy attitude, but if he's gonna have a bitchy attitude then I'll have one just like him.

I walked over to the pool and sat down dipping my legs "ah! It's cold." I yelped "you're so dramatic, it's perfect." He grinned.

god that smile, fuck me already dominik.

I snapped out of my stupid thoughts with Dominik splashing me with water "stop it's cold" I put up my hand acting like it would help "come on!"

I laughed and got in wincing at how cold the water.

Dom came over and wrapped his arms around me "what are you doing?" I asked "my wife is cold?" He said. My face turned red and Dominik laughed seeing it. We swam around for a bit before i felt thirsty. "I'm thirsty" I announced about to go up "here drink mine."

He handed me a cup of iced passion fruit drink "you sure you didn't poison me?" I joked "I don't know." He played along. I laughed and took a sip before putting the cup back down.

"How's thing going with Antonio?" I asked "it's complicated. But I'm trying to take my mind off of it." He sighed. Dominik never tried to take his mind off of anything he just makes himself stress about it "you should start doing it more often. You're always stressed."

"What does my wife not like seeing me stress?" He smirked "she doesn't, it stresses her out." I smiled. "Maybe we can give us a try?" Dominik suggest

"Are you sure you can handle yourself and not make me mad at you?" I laughed "I mean sometimes I need you mad at me." He shrugged causing me to smile "you're finally coming to reality." I cheered

He laughed, dom's arm was still around my waist, but I guess I didn't mind

"Let's head up and get breakfast." He suggest and I nodded. Dominik came up first before I came up after him. He grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me before wrapping around himself "thank you." I mumbled walking inside with him behind me.

We took turn showering, and since we were gonna head out I decided to put on a skims body suit in agave and a pair of white straight leg jeans with my Hermes oran sandals in etoupe, before grabbing my white Chanel classic flap.

"You ready?" Dominik asked me stepping in, just for me to see that we were basically matching "yeah." I said clipping my hair up before turning off the bathroom light

"Come on" I tell him grabbing my phone "where do you wanna eat?" He asked "anywhere near." I shrugged "there's a Fijian Restraunt near by you wanna go there?" He asked "sure"

We walked into the Restraunt and sat by the window where there were great views of the beach. "I wanna try Kokoda." I said "alright I'll get that, and lovo please." Dominik said to the waiter who took the order before walking away

I enjoyed this side of Dominik. The one who doesn't wear a tie.

The food came and he passed mine over to me, and started wiping my fork and spoon for me "thanks." I smiled as he handed it to me "mhm."

We love caring sexy Dominik. Not arrogant bitch sexy Dominik.

♡