SIX

✧˚ ·

✧˚ · .

THE NEXT MORNING WHEN I WOKE UP Dominik was in bed beside me. Yes I'm no sleeping on the bed simply because I don't care if he's not used to someone next to him or not, he's gonna have to get use to it because I'm not gonna sleep on the couch for the rest of my life married to him.

Of course last night we didn't even last at the dinner table because he heated up an argument and I wasn't in a good mood so a fight sparked.

I got out of bed and made it before heading into the bathroom brushing my teeth and doing my morning skincare. But as I was gonna make my way downstairs I heard my parents. "Here's the rest of the money." My dad said handing it to Dominik.

"Your daughter is under attack right now and all you think of is handing me money?" He laughed "well we paid 100,000 euros to marry her, she's all yours." My mom grinned.

I took a deep breath to keep myself from crying before turning around heading back into the room. Why was I so stupid to think a mafia like him would simply just marry me? Of course he had to get paid, by my freaking parents.

And the perfect cherry on top of all of this is that Dominik had hella strong security and I don't feel like fighting with them every time I have to leave the house.

Fuck it. I thought, I'm just gonna get dressed and just head out. I'm in desperate need of fresh air. I then looked around the closet for something to wear and my eyes landed on a white floral house of cbs Carmen bustier sundress.

I immediately put that on and clipped my hair in a half up half down style before grabbing my black Hermes oran sandals and my mini Kelly.

I went over to Dominik's nightstand and grabbed a random car key before heading down, "no hi? After marriage you've Been distant don't you think daughter?" My dad looked at me. I rolled my eyes at him turning around "where are you going?"

I ignored him as well heading out to the garage, and I looked down at the key I randomly picked, it was a black bmw so I headed over to it and got settled down into the car before opening up the garage and began driving out of it, before closing the garage.

We're gonna grab some matcha first before I decide where I was going to be heading. I purposely had left my phone at home so no one could reach me.

When I reached a local coffee shop I ordered my drink, paid for it and left. I soon pulled up to the mall and parked the car before heading inside.

I decided to reward myself from putting up with a life like mine by buying myself a van cleef bracelet, and maybe a treat from Hermes,

Hermes was the first store so I walked in, I greeted the employees before looking around. My eyes landed on this beautiful Kelly 18 belt in blanc and before a second thought I told one of the sales associates I would get this

She had it in hand and I continued looking around and I caught this beautiful oran sandals in Vert D'eau, I told the SA I was going to buy this as well "you're just in luck, we have a birkin 25 in the same shade as these sandals that are croc." The sa told me

"I'll get that too." I tell her grinning, "yes ma'am." She smiled. I sat down looking around as i waited. I quickly paid for my stuff before leaving the store. I didn't plan on going to Cartier but i couldn't help myself so I went in.

I decided to buy just a watch, since I had quite a collection from here. I looked at the watches and decided to get Silver Tank Française watch with crystals embedded around it.

I paid for it before heading over to van cleef and since I already knew what I wanted I told the sales associate and I paid for it before leaving. I decided that I had spent enough money and went back to out the parking lot.

I unlocked the car and loaded the bags before getting into the drivers seat and headed home.

I opened the garage door as I pulled in and it looked like Dominik and my parents was about to leave. I parked the car and got out heading to the back seat to grab my bags.

I side eyed them as I walked in holding the bags.

I went straight upstairs ignoring the presence of my parents and Dominik coming in and out to get stuff. But as I was walking upstairs I heard footsteps behind me "stop following me and leave." I said

"No." He responded "go Dominik!" I yelled at him turning around about to lose my mind "don't fucking make me go crazy because of your arrogant ass." I snapped

"You going crazy!? If anything I should be the one going crazy?" He snapped back "if you're going crazy because I'm making you, reconsider your life habits, because you're the first person I have to act like this towards." I spat before going into the room.

" I spat before going into the room