12| Ink And Ivory Serenade

Hey guys here is the next chapter

Target votes: 75

Have a happy reading!!!!!

~~~~~~~
Naira opened the door and her eyes were shocked to see the sight of Naitik Singhania at the door step with a boquet in hands but what shocked her more was the smile on his lips.

Was he really Naitik Singhania? Her mind questioned her as she stood rooted to her spot, her heart pounding in her chest as she stared at the figure standing on her doorstep.

It was a few moments later when Naira broke free from her trance and found her voice, though it came out as a shaky whisper filled with disbelief.

"Mr Singhania aap yahan?" She asked in a voice laced with shock and confusion,

"Andhar bulake baat nahi karogi? Its our tradition to welcome even an enemy when he comes as a guest..tumhari nana nani ne itna toh sanskar diya hoga" Naitik said in an unusually sugar coated voice

"Andhar aajao" Vishambhar's voice bellowed from inside

"See...your Nanu is calling me...lets sit and talk" said Naitik and walked inside

With him striding into the house, Aryan and Naksh got up and instinctively moved to Naira, their concern evident in their expressions. They exchanged knowing glances, silently affirming their support for Naira in the face of Naitik's unexpected arrival. Naksh held her hand while Aryan stood close behind her thus conveying their solidarity and reminding her that she wasn't alone.

Following Naitik into the living room, the trio exchanged subtle glances, their unspoken communication echoing their shared apprehension about his visit.

Meanwhile Naitik took in the opulent surroundings of her home, his eyes betraying a mix of surprise and discomfort. The sight of her thriving in such luxury, despite his earlier dismissals of her talents and capabilities , left him visibly shaken. However, he maintained a facade of composure, his smile masking the turmoil of emotions swirling within him.

With a practiced ease, he settled onto the sofa beside Vishambar, his gaze lingering on Naira who came and stood with Keerthi and Akshu. Abhi and Aryan took their position beside the girls while Naksh sat down near Nani. Despite the outward calm, the tension in the room was palpable, each member present there silently grappling with their own thoughts and uncertainties.

"Kyu aaye ho yahan?" Asked Rajshri breaking the silence

"Well...Ill come straight to the point, I have brought a marriage proposal for Naira" said Naitik

Naira's expression shifted from confusion to utter disgust as the weight of his words sinked in. The audacity of Naitik's sudden proposition struck a nerve, igniting a firestorm of emotions within her.

Abhi, Naksh, and Aryan bristled with anger at Naitik's brazenness, their jaws clenched in barely contained fury. They struggled to comprehend how he could have the gall to bring forth such a proposal after all that he had done to Naira Akshu and Keerti, sensing the tension in the room, exchange worried glances, their concern etched on their faces as they held Naira's hands in a firm grip. Nanu and Nani felt a deep sense of unease, grappling with the implications of Naitik's unexpected visit and his shocking announcement.

Amidst the charged atmosphere, Naira's feelings of betrayal and indignation threatened to overwhelm her. She struggled to maintain her composure, her mind reeling with disbelief at Naitik's audacious actions.

"You must be kidding" chuckled Naksh his sarcastic remark cutting through the tension in the room

"Whats there to be kidding here? Baap hoon mein aur baap ka farz hai beti ki umar aathe hi uskeliye rishta dekhna" said Naitik unfazed by the scepticism