"Kya hogaya Anubhav ko?"His mother said worriedly.

"Hum dekhte hain maa."Haseena said and went behind him.

Anubhav was coughing badly and chugging down jugs after jugs of water but didn't get any relief.Haseena saw his condition and felt bad,maybe she went a little over board.

"Yeh teekha aise hi nahi jayega...thoda sa shahed kha lo."She said walking to him.

"Tum jao yahase..."Anubhav said huffing.

"Bohot ziddi ho tum.Kya zaroorat thi woh khana khane ki?"Haseena asked.

"Hum nahi khate toh tumhara karya aasaan hojata na humein bura pati praman karne ka."He said hissing.

"Sach mein pagal ho tum...yeh shahed chaat lo."She said genuinely concerned.

"Tumhara Daya nahi chahiye humein....jao yaha se."Anubhav shouted.

"Chillao mat!!"Haseena roared back and pushed him on the bed.Anubhav was stunned for a moment and sat there like a statue and Haseena put a spoonful of honey into his mouth.

"Tumse nafrat zaroor karte hain hum,par humare andar ki insaniyat abbtak mari nahi hain."Haseena said before storming off the room.

🌿☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎🌿

Haseena and Anubhav being the new married couple are taking a tour of the kingdom and giving away pearls to the commoners as it's considered auspicious.
They stopped at the house of an old Potter who lived with his wife,sons and grandchildrens to drink some water.

"Humare bhaag khul Gaye ki Rajkumar aur Rajkumari humare iss kutiya mein padhare."The old Potter said folding his hands.
"Arey koi chatai lekar aao kabtak khade rahenge maheman."He shouted and immediately a woman in her early twenties came out of the house with a mat and spread it on the yard  floor for Anuseena to sit.

"Inn sabki avashyakta nhi hain aap bas humein thoda sa paani pila dijiye."Anshuman who had accompanied Anuseena said.

"Hum gareeb kumhar hain,humari haisiyat nahi hain ki hum aaplogo ka sahi se aadar satkar kar paye parantu aap log thodi der agar humare ghar par nahi baithenge kuch khayenge nahi toh amangal hoga humara."The old man said humbly.

Haseena and Anubhav sat on the mat side by side and immediately the young woman handed them water in eathen glasses and little rice and running dal in earthern utensils.The two sons of the Potter were fanning Anuseena with Handfans made of Palm leaves.

"Rajkumari aap ko toh paseena aaraha hain.Bakul Zara zor se pankha jhal."The man scolded one of his sons.

"Hum thik hain.."Haseena said with a poliet smile.

"Aaplogo ko Kausambhi mein koi samasya toh nahi horahi?Kar k liye koi zabardasti yaa koi aur samasya toh nhi?"Anubhav asked.

"Nahi Rajkumar...Maharaj  k raaj mein hum sab sukhi hain.Woh toh humara bhagya jo Maa Lakshmi humare ghar aati nahi.Majaraj toh paalan karta hain humare...picchle mahine humare chhote bete ko beta hua...Dai maa ko Dene k paise Tak nahi the...agar Maharaj sahayta nahi karte toh uparwala jaane kya hota."The potter said.

"Koi bhi samasyya ho bejhijak bataiyyega."Anubhav said.

After that Anubhav went to wash his hands while Haseena was still not done eating.