The Unwanted Alliance

Haseena was sitting in her room thinking about where her life was taking her.She was definitely not happy about about the wedding but nervous.Although Mokshith seemed to be a nice man to her but still she didn't knew her enough to spend her entire life with him.She didn't want to leave her  ailing father alone right now but she had no other option, she's a princess and she always has to think of her subjects' welfare first rather than her own.Being  born a princess is like living in a golden cage although Haseena has never felt so before but today she was feeling helpless.She and Mokshith will be wedded overmorrow along with Anubhav and Abhilasha.King Amarendra wants the wedding to take place in Kausambhi only so she wouldn't be able to visit her Kingdom and palace one last time before her life changes completely.

"Rajkumari,Vidarbha ki Maharani Sugandha aur Rani Adarshini aapse Milne aayi hain."A maids voice broke Haseena's trance.

"Maa,chhoti maa?"Haseena's face lit up.
"Andar aane dijiye unhe."She said happily.

Soon Sugandha and Adarshini entered the room along with Aryaveer.

"Didii"Aryaveer ran to hug her sister.

The ladies got  seated to have some conversation while Arya ran outside to play obviously under protection of guards.

"Hasi mujhe toh samajh hi nahi aaraha yeh kya se kya hogaya?Itni jaldi yeh shaadi aur yeh sab,achanak kaise?"Her chhoti maa asked.

"Hasi tu khush hain na humari bacchi?"Her mother asked concerned.

"Khush hain ki pata nahi maa par Jo bhi horaha hain woh hum sabke heeth k liye hain.Aur Kausambhi k Rajkumar se vivah hone jaaraha hain humara,yeh toh acchi baat hain.Ek na ekdin toh shaadi honi thi humari..hain na?"Haseena said.

"Bas do din aur phir tu parayi hojayegi...humara koi adhikar nahi rahega tujhpar."Queen Sugandha said and sobbed.

"Maaaa!!"Haseena went and hugged her mother."Mata-Pita ka adhikar kabhi bhi unke santano par khatam nahi hota,aisa bilkul mat kahiye...humein sadev hi sabse purv aapki putri hain."She said emotionally.

"Mujhe bhool gayi na Hasi?"Her chhoti maa said making a cute face.

"Aapko kaise bhool sakte hain humari pyari chhoti maa."Haseena said and pulled her in the hug.

🌿☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎🌿
THE D-DAY

The royal palace was shining like a star in the middle of the kingdom of Kausambhi.Thousands of Diyas were lit and the place was filled with mesmerising smell of Jasmines and roses.Two wedding altars were set in the middle of the Royal garden.Two pandits were there also,one at each alter.

"Maharaj Muhrat ka samay ho chuka hain Dulha dulhano ko laya jaye."One of the pandits said.

"Jii Panditji."Amarendra said and gestured a servant something.

(The italics are for Abhilasha,bold for Mokshith while Bold and Italics for Abhilasha-Moskshith and Normal font for the wedding scenes.All the incidents are happening at the same time.)

"Rajkumari Abhilasha aapko mandap mein bula rahe hain." A servant said from the door of Abhilasha's room.

"Anubhav aagya hain?"She asked with a huge smile.

"Haan woh bhi aate hi honge."The servant replied and left after bowing to her.

"Main thik toh lagrahi na?"Abhilasha asked her maid servants while checking herself in the mirror.