4) Out of computer

~Alan's POV~

Today was a normal day, just like the other day except.. no animating today,
I was thinking about spending time with my friends, (his family isn't in this fiction) and so is TSC I assume so I gave him a day off for the week.

I was in my thoughts for a while until a loud crash came from my room, DJ came out of his room looking at me confused.

"Did you do that?" Asked DJ and I looked at him while shrugging "no, that wasn't me.. I'll go check it out"

I go inside my room to check what's going on to see what's going on then I see my creations?..

~DJ's POV~

I wonder what the crash could be, I mean there can't just be a random crash without anyone being in there.. Unless this house is hunted.

What am I thinking? Ghosts aren't  real. Or it's just his PC crashed because of his stick figures, that might  be a bit logical I think??

Screw this I'm going inside.

"Alan, are you done checking what the crash was about? I feel like it might be just your stick figur-.." I looked on the table seeing some hamster sized sticks in real life??

~Third person's POV~ (before DJ got into Alan's room)

Alan looked at them in confusion and shock "what the?.."

The little stick figure that is still in Alan's PC tries to get Alan's attention to tell him what's going on, it was tough to try getting attention because of the hamster sized creations outside of his PC randomly but she successfully got his attention and told him what was going on.

At first he declined because he knows that most of his creations will bring destruction and chaos but ended up agreeing to it because of TSC.
(Favouritism)

Suddenly DJ came in to check out what was going on.. "Alan, are you done checking what the crash was about? I feel like it might be just your stick figur-.." As He looked at the stick figures outside the PC, just by his reaction on his face, they can tell he was speechless when he saw Alan's creation outside the PC yet still not recognizing TDL and Victim.

"Who the f-ck is this man" TDL asked rudely like he has no respect for anyone.

DJ snapped to reality. He didn't expect one of the stick figures to swear. "Alan, what is happening?? Why are they out in humanity?" DJ asked Alan.

Alan looked over DJ. "These are all my creations-.. I guess they will be staying for a while."

"Oh, well I guess that's fine so no movies tonight?" DJ asked

"Well I guess not, not with these guys."
He pointed at the TCO, TDL and Victim except TSC. "I don't trust these guys.."

"What about TSC? You trust him huh?.. Favouritism" said DJ jokingly

"I have reasons."