1) teleporting them all >:3

~Victim's POV~ (at the rocket facility)

Another day in the rocket facility.. Just  stupid papers I need to work on so I can fool the citizens and be powerful.

Just watch me Alan.. I'm coming back with revenge and more powerful than the first time you created me.

Suddenly a ding came from the elevator that leads to my office. I looked over to see who dared to come into my office without permission..

It was.. a Child??

~third person's POV~

"I'M NOT A CHILD.." The little stick said. "the narrator needs to shut up."
The ugly looking little stick talks back to the air.

The other Stick figure, sitting on his grand boss chair looked confused..

"Who are you talking to?? And Who are you!? What are your intentions you small child!?" Said Victim.

"Great now you think I'm a child too.. Ugh I'll just explain later, first let me teleport you to Alan's PC."

Victim looked shocked when he heard the name Alan and was about to question the little stick but got teleported first before having the chance to ask.

~TCO's POV~ ( at his house with TDL)

"I'm so f-cking hungry.." I said to TDL who gave no sh-t about it.

Dark replies in an annoyed tone "ughhhh... You literally ate everything already! Even my bed.."

The idea of eating his bed sounds really delicious in my opinion but I doubt anyone would agree with me.

I came out of my thoughts just to see Dark Disappeared from my side, I look around confused because he was just right next to me a second ago??

And then.. I got teleported to Alan's PC.