2) The Gathering

~third person's POV~

Victim opened his eyes after getting teleported to Alan's PC, he looks like he's about to puke because of the unaware teleportation.

Only if he listened to the tiny stick, he wouldn't have been so unaware in the first place right?

And then the others got teleported to Alan's PC also (except for TSC since he's already there duh),

Another voice came from the other side of the PC and sounded very angry to be here. Of course it was TDL as you expected, or not.

TCO who has gotten teleported beside TDL looks confused, but he didn't really care that he's in Alan's PC ever since he started having a truce with Alan and often visits TSC and The CG.

~TSC's POV~

Skipping instead of walking is something I like to do, it uses less energy in me.

It's not like I have a lot of energy in me anyways. Sure, Alan did give me no animation work for this week and I'm happy that I get some time to relax but sometimes it gets boring.

Yes I have the color gang, my dear friends but they are just too crazy at times.. I mean! They manage to destroy Alan's PC five times!..

Ugh, don't get me started on the 3 AM party night.. It was so nois-

What was that.

"A grey hallowed head?.. And TCO! With TDL." I'm confused but happy to see TCO again.

I ran to TCO to approach him while ignoring TDL.

"TCO! why didn't you say you were coming?!" I asked.

"I didn't actually came here?.. I somehow got here, must be some kind of teleportation or one of TDL's plans!" TCO pointed at TDL and TDL's face could tell me that he's offended by TCO's assumptions.

"How dare you make such a bad assumption about me!?" TDL exclaimed dramatically.

I backed up TCO by saying "I honestly wouldn't blame TCO though, you're the one who blasted a virus to Alan's PC and killed all my friends!! You also used to have a plan to dominate the whole internet by destroying it!"

"WHY YOU LITTLE..-" TDL was cut off by the grey stick.

"Uhm excuse me but who are you all??" The grey stick figure asked.

I looked at him confused "we're Alan's creations, we should be asking who you are since me and these fellas actually know each other.."

"Alright then.. Just call me Vic."

Without hesitation I asked "Vic? Short for Victorious?"

Vic looked at me, possibly thinking what to say.. And then responds "no, but.. You can just call me Vic for now"

I looked at Vic and then agreed to call him Vic before knowing what it's short for and so on the others.