Getting Everything Set Up And A Proper Scolding For A "Hero"

Start from the beginning

"That's the main reason asshole." Eraserhead answered angrily not even want to look at him.

Eraserhead finished his coffee as he was walking towards the main office not looking behind him not wanting to make eye contact with All Might. He then threw his empty cup in the trash and him and All Might entered the room. As they came in they saw Hisashi Midoriya a.k.a Pyro, his wife Inko Midoriya a.k.a Green Telek, Tensei Iida a.k.a Ignagium, Eraserhead's wife Emi Fukukado a.k.a Mrs. Joke, Hizashi Yamad a.k.a Present Mic, Nemuri Kayama a.k.a Midnight, Sekijiro Kan a.k.a Vlad King, Enji Todoroki a.k.a Endeavor, his wife Rei Todoroki a.k.a Blizzard, Snipe, Anan Kursoe a.k.a Thirteen, Shinji Nishiya a.k.a Kamui Woods, Yu Takeyama a.k.a Mt Lady and Nezu sitting there at the table. They both noticed that Pyro, Green Telek, Ignagium, Mrs. Joke, Present Mic, Midnight, Vlad King, Endeavor, Blizzard, Snipe, Thirteen and Nezu glaring at All Might while Kamui Woods and Mt Lady just didn't really care.

Mrs. Joke got up and kissed Eraserhead on the lips to which he kissed back.

"How are you feeling honey you know what happened at the trial?" asked Mrs. Joke sympathetically.

"I'am feeling fine honey." Eraserhead answered reassuringly with a small smile.

Mrs. Joke smiled at him and then turned to glare at All Might as all three of them sat down.

"Ok as you all know we were gonna go over what happened during the trial and the cops and judge's decision since we send two of the top heroes there but given what just happened to them there's not much to about that to talk about." said Nezu as he put a stack of papers down.

"Which we think that them being arrested was incredibly fucking stupid to do." All Might, Kamui Woods and Mt Lady mumbled angrily as they folded their arms across their chests.

"Stupid? Ya'll snot-slinging drunk?!!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Snipe.

"Yeah how could you all say that?!!!!!!" Thirteen exclaimed.

"We're just saying that they were really good officers and a really good judge that they really good at their jobs." answered Mt Lady.

"Yeah if they got their jobs then they shouldn't have gotten fired or arrested regardless of what they've done." Kamui Woods said.

"Thank you." said All Might.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU?!!!!!!!! DIDN'T YOU FUCKING IDIOTS NOT HEAR THE REASON WHY THAT HAPPENED?!!!!!!!" Endeavor yelled.

"Yeah they literally committed witness tampering and a bunch of other crimes not to mention they threatened victims to keep quite!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Blizzard.

"Yeah those are valid reasons to have their asses thrown in jail!!!!!!!" Vlad King yelled.

"But still they......" started Mt Lady.

"Oh my fucking god it's like talking to a brick wall." Midnight said angrily as she facepalmed.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU BIG-CHESTED WHORE!!!!!!!!" yelled Mt Lady as she slammed her hands on the table.

"Yeah sure bitch I'am the whore." Midnight said sarcastically as she folded her arms across her chest.

"Why you......." growled Mt Lady.

"Anyway the other reason we're all here is many of us including me want to know........... All Might why in the actual fuck did you agree to let The League Of Assasins go?" Nezu asked sternly.

All Might rolled his eyes and folded his arms across his chest. They should already know and understand by now he should not have to fucking explain himself.