Part 5 "Intense moments"

Alex wakes up, opens his eyes and sees that he is in a lifeless, cold room, with padded white walls similar to solitary confinement. Some dried blood and goo on the walls and floor, signalling that the room was used for other people. Alex is held against a wall with metal chains around his wrists and ankles. Not being able to properly move, he realises that he was kidnapped, and for not good intentions.

Alex: Hey! Is anyone there?! Where the frick am i?!... Wait what time is it?!!! Ah sh-, i gotta get out from here, before they worry too much.

Axel: This room, i dont like it...

Pedro: Same here. But im sure not much time passed.

Alex notices the bag was laying around, that was taken off his head, as he stares at the padded walls. He notices a metal door, reinforced. The door flings open, showing Harry storming into the room. He walks over to Alex, a slight smile present on his face. Harry's gone mad.

Harry: Do you know why you're here?

He asks this, standing just a meter away from Alex.

Alex: Uh, i didn't do anything... But im not sure i would like to tell you anything.

Alex said that with looking to the side.

Alex: And im pretty sure we wont be able to establish our relationship.

Harry: I've had my fair share of encounters with nightcrawlers trying to gaslight me. And I'm not falling for it!

Alex: Broo, what are you talking aboout.

Harry throws a punch across Alex's face.

Harry: Shut up.

Alex: Shit.. No need for throwing punches, bruh! Anyway, where am i? And who even are you?!

Alex spitted some blood on the floor.

Harry: Bruh? What kind of a fucking word is that?!

Alex: Don't change the subject. I asked a question. Mind answering, please??

Harry: Can't you tell where you are? Solitary confinement, dumbass!

Alex: I remember seeing other ones before, and they looked different. Now reveal your identity.

Harry: The head scientist here.

Alex looked a bit surprised, but then realised that it shouldn't make him not liable for kidnapping.

Alex: What do you mean by other nightcrawler encounters anyway?

Harry: In the past, I've had encounters with other nightcrawlers, and some of them acted like an ally, acted like they were reliable, and almost killed me while I was vulnerable.

Axel: I feel like its a lil connected.

Alex: Alright... What makes you think im a nightcrawler right now? Cause, you see that im a human.

Harry lets out a chuckle.

Harry: Dr. L told me everything about you. I totally didn't hold him at gunpoint or anything for it.

Alex was silent.

Alex: Wha- he told everything?!... I, can't believe... I don't think i should have hesitated leaving Dr. L without fulfilling his request... Now that i think about it, whats up with Jake?... And maybe Kasnov helped them?

Then he looked into Harry's eyes. His iris is a sort of mix with red and green, they look
m u r d e r o u s.

Alex: You look, kind of tired. Tried getting sleep?..