Part 1 "Introduction"

Me and Dude98362 made this together! Go read books, that this crossover is based on! (B.F.O.F. by me and Laminax laboratories by Dude98362) Hope ya all like it!

. . . . .

Its a very normal day, that isnt any different from any other. That makes it too identical to others. And doing the same stuff all over again and again can be boring. Thats what about to change today. Alex woke up, grabbed a snack and started walking around, thinking of what to do.

"What are you up to?" Asked Axel.
"I dont know. And thats the problem." Said Alex.
"Too boring, isnt it?" Said Pedro.
"Yeah. Not like everything is wrong here, but just this place. There isnt any normal connection either." Said Alex.
"I know right. With those humans all over the place, gootraxians had to worry about dealing with them every day. Thats what made days intriguing. But now its peace. Others dont usually notice this, because finding something in common between same species is better than the other way around." Said Pedro.
"And not like the last meeting with humans went too well. You even still have bandages on!" Said Axel.
"It will heal eventually." Said Alex.
"About the healing. You might wanna make some more healers for future." Said Axel.
"Oh, right! Your new medicine, or something similar to it. You were talking about it yesterday and gave a short name for it." Said Pedro.
"Yeah yeah.. Say, i do think i have an idea of what to do." Said Alex.
"What might that be?" Asked Axel.
"Yesterday while you were thinking about past, i looked through one of the computers to find out the real size of Laminax Laboratories. And there are two more elevators left." Said Alex.
"I dont think we will find anyone there, because the only time we heard an elevator come was with those soldiers or some sort of it." Said Pedro.
"You are forgetting something. I crashed down here! And its the most ground level of facilities! And it means that there is no reason to try to hear any elevators pass by, because they have nowhere to go." Said Alex.
"Ohh, thats right. There is definitely someone left working on some facility thats in a better condition." Said Pedro.
"And as long as im a human, well, theoretically, i can travel safely. Nobody would want to meet a gootrax right away for obvious reasons." Said Alex.
"The first time some humans saw first gootrax was a chaos. Later on it didn't change to the better." Said Pedro.
"Right. So when are we heading?" Asked Axel.
"After preparations of course! I dont want Mike to think i left without a trace." Said Alex.
"They will be fine one hundred percent without you. I rely on Ryan." Said Pedro.
"I know. Both Ryan and Mike are reliable. After all, they are a great duo. But with help of others anything is a piece of cake." Said Axel.
"Yeah yeah. I should start making some right now if i want to do all that today." Said Alex.

It was time to start the work! But with those two commentators it wasnt going as fast as usually. But nothing could stop this. As expected, Mike noticed Alex.

"Alex! How are you doing today?" Said Mike.
"Great. And i found something i would like to do today!" Said Alex.
"..You want to experenent with yourself or something?" Asked Mike.
"No, not today at least. I would like to explore the company more!" Said Alex.
"I think we saw everything we could." Said Mike.
"Im talking about other facilities, see if there are any normal workers!" Said Alex.
"This seems crazy, goggles and, "glove", will make you a target for scientists to experiment on you!" Said Mike.
"Im sure i will be fine, as long as i stand my ground." Said Alex.
"I do think that this is a good reason to worry about." Said Axel.
"Go and get "refreshed" wont take a while." Said Pedro.
"I just cant do anything with myself. I promise to come back safe and sound!" Said Alex.
"... Alright. I believe you. Good luck!" Said Mike waving and walking away.

But Alex didnt quite like something about it.

"Whats wrong?" Asked Pedro.
"Mike took it like im going to war or something." Said Alex.
"... I think i know whats going on. This look at his face. He clearly worries too much right now. The main reason for that is how you treat yourself lately." Said Axel.
"What exactly does it mean?" Adked Alex.
"You dont even care about being a human or not. You went through this enough times to kill your fear. But thats not the main reason. He watched you make healers, because i just said so. You didn't even question if you would use them." Said Axel.
"Thats a no brainer for sure.." Said Alex.
"Mike always wanted a human friend. He did accomplish this goal, but, you know what i mean now." Said Axel.

Alex put down his hands and stared at them, rethinking his actions. But afterwards he clenched his hands.

"And thats why i wont abandon my human self!... I still will grab those to show to others." Said Alex.

He quickly finished the last ones, put them in the bag and approached one of the elevators. They couldn't open without a key kard.

"A key kard? I dont think i got any when getting there." Said Alex.
"Try your badge or whatever you have." Said Pedro.

Alex tried, but nothing happened.

"God darn it! I will have to look for one by myself." Said Alex.
"Now that i think about it, it will be hard to find any, since the devastating amount of them were brought along with escapers." Said Axel.
"Where am i supposed to find them now?" Asked Alex.
"It will be great to check the puddles." Said Axel.
"... Really?... I have to dig in a puddle to find it..." Said Alex.
"Hey! You got the super cool glove to do it! So do not worry." Said Pedro.
"Alright alright." Said Alex.

After some digging.

"I think thats it!" Said Alex.

He pulled out a key card out one of the puddles and it so happened to have unrecognisable picture and name on it.

"At least the barcode is fine." Said Alex.

He brought it to the scanner and it accepted, slowly opening elevator.

"Thats it, i will, probably, see other people once more!" Said Alex.

Walking in he was tilled with motivation and they set off...

zGrass X Dude98362 crossover (B.F.O.F X Laminax Laboratories)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें