Chapter 1 - After the fight

|| 3rd person ||

After the fight, alastor was sitting in his radio tower, clenching the wound. He didn't have anything to heal it with, so he was just gonna have to wait for it to heal by itself.. that is if it ever does.

Back at the hotel, everyone was there doing their daily things. Husk was cleaning the bar while angel flirted with him, charlie was in her room talking to vaggie, and lucifer was also in his room making rubber ducks. Because alastor never returned from his journey, (lets just call it that because i have no idea what i should call it lol) charlie started to worry. Even though they were enemies, charlie decides to have lucifer try to look for alastor since lucifer was the best at comforting/helping people. Charlie heads to lucifers room and knocks. A few moments later lucifer answers.
Luci || yes char-char?
Char || heyy dad... i have a favor to ask you..
Luci || anything for you! what is it?
Char || uh.. could you possibly try to find alastor and help him and bring him back here?
Luci || ......charlie, you know i really dont-
Char || please dad! im worried for him!
Luci || *sighs* alright, fine.. only for you.
Char || thank you dad!!!

After that, lucifer went around hell looking everywhere for alastor, but he couldnt find him anywhere. He soon realized that alastor was probably in his radio tower since thats the only place he hasnt looked.

|| Lucifers pov ||

' Ugh.. stupid radio demon in his stupid radio tower. Hes probably not even hurt, hes just being too lazy to come back to the hotel. ' I think to myself before looking at the radio tower. It sure looked... well... ruined. I climb up to the hatch and breathes in and out annoyed - i really didnt wanna see alastor. I walk in without a warning and annoyed. "Listen bambi, charlie and vaggie are worried so you better get back to the hotel or-" Lucifer stops mid sentence when he saw alastor sitting in his chair holding his hand to his chest, where there was a huge gash.

|| 3rd person ||

Alastor freezes and quickly tries to hide the wound as he saw lucifer.
Al || get out of here, lucifer!
Luci || alastor?... what.. what happened?...
Lucifer didnt even like alastor at all, they were absolute enemies, but.. he couldnt help but feel bad for the poor deer. "Its not like you even care, so leave." Alastor said, as lucifer felt even worse at this statement. 
Lucifer walks over to alastor, as alastors ears pin back in annoyance and slight fear. Lucifer crouches over to get a view of the wound.
Luci || alastor, move your hand.
Al || no.
Luci || im not asking again. move. your. hand.
Al || and im not saying it again. no. 
Lucifer sighs in annoyance as he stands up.
Luci || ALASTOR! MOVE YOUR HAND N-... now..
Lucifers voice trails off as he realized that alastors ears werent pinned back, but fully drooped and alastor was looking away.

|| Lucifers pov ||

Is he.. scared? No, why would he be scared? Hes literally the radio demon... but... "..Sorry. Just, please move your hand. It needs to be treated, al, and you know that." Alastor hesitates a moment, but moves his hand. It was worse than i thought. "Holy.." 

|| 3rd person ||

Lucifer left to get bandages and came back shortly after, as he started to bandage up alastors wound.
Luci || so let me guess, adam?
Al || adam.
Luci || i never really liked him all that much.
They sat there in silence for a bit, as lucifer continued to bandage the wound. Lucifer couldnt help but notice how vulnerable alastor was in this state. He also somehow found him.. cute. Lucifer broke the silence when he finished wrapping alastors wound.
Luci || okay, uh.. does it still hurt?
Al || obviously.
Luci || hey, is that any way to speak to someone who just helped you? i can easily take off this bandage and hurt you even more.
Alastors ears pin back in slight fear after hearing that, which honestly shocked lucifer since alastor is supposed to be the "big bad radio demon."
Al || ..sorry.
Luci || i-.. a-al i was kidding, you didnt have to apologize...
Alastor just stayed silent. 

|| AN! ||

I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter, i put in more angst than i originally thought i would, but hey! i love angst :D
Im planning on posting a new chapter either once on tuesdays, wednesdays, fridays, and saturdays. (i may post on other days too if i feel like it)
and sorry it was short, i dont have much motivation at the moment rn. 😔

(756 words)