after a while i finally hear a car driving outside i turn my phone off so i can listen i hear the car stop and 2 doors opens and closes it a bit far away from here but its travis hes a bad driver so i decide to go out and look and sure enough its travis and taylor as i see them i smile but as me and travis both makes eye contact we both light up and run twoards each other i jump into a big bear hug from him and i gladly return it i havent seen travis since i dont know how long i just know it has been too longe,  "i missed you traviy" i say as he puts me down "i missed you too tay tay" travis rarely calls me taylor or tj its mostly beceause he heard tiff call me it once and in the begining he just joked with it but now he uses it fr. 

i look behind travis and see a beatiful tall ish blonde girl with a beatiful purple sparkeliy dress and some silver heels i guess thats taylor i think to myself,  i keep looking no- i am starring at her and i guess they both notice as travis takes my hand and walks me over to her "taylor meet taylor my girlfriend, taylor meet taylor my best friend" i say i laugh a little to myself as travis lookes at me confused at why im laughing "what did i do somthing?" he says raising an eyebrow while looking down at me i look at taylor and we both start to laugh as travis is still looking so confused "sorry sorry it just it sounds funny yk taylor meet taylor and taylor meet taylor its kinda funny yk" i say and travis takes his hands to his face rubbinng them up and down scrating his bierd as he lets out a groan "well it's great you to get alonge but can we drive now?" travis askes walking to the car "sure thing sure thing" taylor says as we both walk to the car and get in. 

                                                                * 

me and taylor gets out of the car with travis as we starts to walk twoards the entreens of the resturant the guys have choosen, its fancy, fancyer then any resturant me and Tiff has ever been in since coming here. 

"soooooo your exited to see pat in a suit for the first time?" travis says grining wide he loves teasing me because i "like" pat "fuck off asshole" i say as he opens the door for me and taylor, we start to look around the resurant theres a good amount off people but we still spot the guys rather quickly i dont think they have seen us so we just go over there, when we come over ther its only pat and trent. 

trent is standing talking to pat, trent is wearing a dark blue suit with a dark blue bow tie i look trent up and down befor my eyes lands on pat hes wearing a black suit with a black tie and oh my mighty god he looks so fine the suit is a litle thight around his arms and quards and its hot he has a great dad body that i love so much and the suit really just makes it look better then ever to be honest i want him all to myself but i know he doesnt like me like that so i wont push any boundaries by doing anything.

Patricks POV: 

i was talking with trent as travis taylor travis girlfriend  and someone i think is Taylor well no i know its taylor but she just looks unrecignisebul i mean she looks so pretty she does normally look really pretty but i have never seen her in a dress she has such a beatiful physic i mean she has the most perfect body she has the prettyes hourglass form i have ever seen and then she has mussels shes just wow and then that silky red dress with her leather jacket shes just so wow. 

i just want her all to myself but i know she doesnt like me like that so i wont push any boundaries by doing anything.

the guys say hi to each other and sits down i sit all the way out then trent then tay then travis and then taylor im kinda mad i didnt get to sit next to tay but i dont want to say anything since i dont want the guys to make fun of me or most importantly make her feel uncomftrabal.

"so pat tay has been really exited to see you in a suit today she has been talking about it all day and how she tinks it looks so good on you" travis says as i guess he wants to play matchmaker with me and tay "i have not travis dont say that" tay says as she smiles and blushes and triees to hide her face, "so pat do you like tay in that tight little silky red dress i mean silk is your favorit fabric right and red is your favorit colour right" travis says as his grin groes wider "i-i- umm i- mean yeah- umm.... you look great in the.. ummm. dress.. tay.." i get out its hard to focous talking to her when shes so fucking beatiful "thanks.. pat... you look good.. umm.... aswell" she says and i can see she blushes a litlle i do to. 

                                                                   *

after some time Tiff and what im guessing is her boyfriend comes over to us tay makes her way out, she hugs Tiff and then goes over and starts hugging the guy she gives him a kiss on both cheks i can feel myself go angry and i might be a litlle red in my face "what is litle pat jealus?" travis askes me i just shhs on him, but i think hes right im jealus im so jealus "okay guys this is cam my boyfriend from LA he also plays for the lakers, cam travis, travis cam" she says and they shake hands and says hey to each other "cam taylor travises girlfriend and famous singer, taylor cam" tiff says and they just says hey and cam gives her a nod "cam tay, tay cam but i didnt need to say that your guys already know each other" tiff says as she laughs to her self "cam trent, trent cam" tiff says shit its my turn next "cam patrick, patrick cam" tiff says he sticks out his hand but i just give him a nod i dont know if i like this guy yet so i wont shake his hand. 

after that cam and tiff sits down so now its me on the outside trent, tay, cam, tiff, travis and then taylor i dont know if i like that tay sits besides him but i dont say anything beceause i dont want to cause drama or somthing. 

"so cam are you coming to tyreeks halloween party two days from now?" travis askes as he looks at the man siting between tiff and tay, he nods and looks at his girlfriend "we are going as batman and batwomen" he says and gives her cheek a litel kiss "what are you going as tay?" cam askes her as his eyes look at her "umm i havent desided yet plus i dont know if im going" as thoses words come out her mouth i can feel my whole body relacing i want her to go bc if she doesnt then i dont want to be there "you should come his halloween partys are always the best" travis says as he winks at me he could tell i wantd her to go "but i dont have a costume and i dont have anyone to go with i mean tiff is going with cam taylor is going with travis and trent is going with some of his friends" she says and i see that she starts to fidel with her hands "patrick dont have anyone to go with either you could go together" tiff says its like her and travis are  playing matchmaker with me and tay, 

"no i dont think pat want to yk and he proprally already have someone to go with" tay says and they look at me they all do they are waiting for me to answer "no i dont aand i would love to go with you if you would like to go with me" i say and tiff emidietly followes up "so its a date good" she says as she takes a sip off her drink "so you to are comming in couples costumes okay" tarvis says "okay but i dont know if we can call it a date" tay says and i just nod in agreement.