Chapter 3🌹

After a while , Rohan came into my cabin

"Congratulations" Adi, you got the deal ( he said as he  took  a seat in front of me)

"How was your trip" ? i inquired

Formal and short although it was a buisness trip. then he asked, I heard that  you  fired a  female employee?

"You know that , then you surely know the whole thing.

"Yeah, I know that, we have to take this serious adi!

"I've already done it"

"Okay,  i have to  tell you something important,  that  we have to leave early today.  Badi  ma  has something important to  tell,  and she strictly instructed me to  bring you early".

Not again, i exclaimed

"Be ready " rohan replied

I took a deep sigh of  relief and said "ok" , before continuing with my remaining work.

I don't know what awaits me at home, or may be i have a slight idea.

At 7:40 , Rohan and I left for home.

✨✨✨

When  I reached  home  with  Rohan , Mom, dad,  chachu and  Chachi  were already  gathered in  the hall. I sat  on sofa  beside  dad.  Chachi  gave  Rohan and  me  a glass  of  water.

" How was your day?" dad  asked me
"It was normal, i replied

"Adi, he says in a serious tone.

" Your mom and i  want to talk about something important just listen carefully, please

Adi, i want to talk to you about a potential match  for your marriage, ( mom intejected abruptly)

I straighten up from my relaxed pose, a  hint  of annoyance persent in my expression. Not again mom, I'm not in a mood.

"Adi, just listen to me, I'm serious about this. I've  given you plenty of time  to find someone yourself , but you haven't made any effort.'s "

Firstly just meet the girl , I'm  confident  you'll  like  her. she's been reccomended  by your Seema aunty, she continued  in her  pleading tone.

" Neither do I want to get married nor am i interested in meeting any girl, (i protested)

"I'm tired of your resistance to marriage, adi , you're testing  my patience, " mom  retorted  her frustration  evident  as she  walked away  angrily.

"Mom please listen to me." i implored, but she continued walking without acknowledging me.

" You're taking  her side too? Seriously guys".

"Look son, your mother is not your enemy nor I'm, we just wanted you to get married and it's for only your wellnes.

"Because this this time its totally different from the others your mom has talked about. I and your chacha , Chachi have seen the girl's photo and after seeing her , we can't really accept anyone else accept her.