Prologue

"Tilt your head up a little...Perfect! Good! Now turn! Yes, yes! Now that's what I'm talking about! Your hands to the back please...uh-huh, uh-huh. And...that's a wrap, folks!!"

Another normal shooting day, might as well give it my all. And I did...I always do. I walked away from the camera to the make up artists and freshened up. I took off my heels and sighed heavily. Who wouldv'e thought taking pictures and posing on 5-inch shoes whould be so tiring?

"Hey." Jiwon said behind me. I smiled at him through the mirror and he smiled back. "You killed it again. The pictures looked wonderful."

"Did I? I'm happy about that." I said. Enthusiasm must've been lacking in my tone but I swear to God I am happy.

He placed his hands on my shoulders and said "I've got some good news." I raised my eyebrows. "The clothes that I made last month? Just broke the record of sales and a clothing company in Paris wants me to hold a fashion show."

"That's great news! You've been waiting for this your whole life!" I squealed and hugged him. "Want to celebrate later?"

"Yeah, sure. But that's not the good news yet." He smiled slyly? I squinted my eyes and he giggled in reply. "Since we've both been doing so well...the whole team is doing so well. I think we all deserve a break." He said and grinned widely. "So I've decided to give ourselves a 6 month vacation."

"6 months? Isn't it too long?" I asked.

"Everyone thought it was great. I mean have we rested since last year we started? No. I design clothes every week, I spend everyday making them, you wear it everyday, our team spends everyday making you prettier...come on. You know it already!" He said happily.

"What do you want me to do? Work for another company while you guys rest. I'm alone." I uttered and laughed sarcastically.

"No. Of course not. I won't allow that." He said and frowned a little. "So I was thinking if you would want go back to your country..."

"Say what now?" I stupidly said.

-

I will be updating every MWF :) Please support this story of mine 😂