PROLOGUE

Everyone is laughing enjoying like today is the last day of their life.

LAUGHING for what, why.

LAUGHING over me because well when u are different from others you always become the target wantingly or unwantingly. And I'm different.
Different because I'm fat, chubby.

Doesn't matter who much people say looks doesn't matter colour doesn't matter the way I look doesn't matter but at the end it do matters.

I'm a psychologist and I try to help everyone give a hand to every person to fight with their own demons but how can I help myself out of this I try I always try but I fail at the end.

Is their anyone or anything which will help me to fight back.

When u have a smile on your face 24/7 even after hearing the harsh words people say sometimes I feel like they forget that the person they are saying those words also have a heart which doesn't only pump blood but also has emotions and which breaks into million pieces each and every day .

"Priya Priya Priya can't you listen I'm calling you from last 10 minutes"

"Yes maa "
( Mother )

Or maybe laughing on some other topic but they are looking at me.....

______________
_________________________.....___________

So dear readers that's it for the prologue and to know why they are laughing and what happened after that you have to read the upcoming chapters.

Do vote and comment if you like and if you don't like then also comment but using. +-&₹&#  and do let me know what I have to better.

And as I'm a student the chapters will be irregular pardon me for that.

Do follow instgram account for amazing reels of the previews of the upcoming chapters .

Instagram account: dairy _ofhate

Thank you

Divya