𝟏 - 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬

i encourage listening to the playlist above!!

 enjoy, for i now introduce,

𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬

⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺

I faintly hear a familiar voice call out and shake me the slightest. "Harry! Aurelia!" My eyes open to candlelight and Harry's figure sitting up. He's breathing heavily. "Are you alright?" She lightly touches his forehead with her fingertips.

"Nightmare," I answer for Harry. "I had one too." Harry looks back at me holding his scar and I nod, knowing what he is insinuating.

"When did you get here?" Harry asks, rubbing his eyes.

"Just now," Hermione replied, her voice soothing. "You two?"

"Last night," I say wearily, slowly sitting up from the cramped twin bed I'd share with Harry.

Across the room, Ron stirred from his sleep, his grumbling protestations filling the air as Hermione nudged him awake. With a weary sigh, he rubbed his eyes, blinking away the last moments of sleep.

"Honestly, Ron," Hermione scolded, her tone tinged with exasperation. "Get dressed. Your mother says breakfast's ready."

I let out a weary sigh, staring at the letter in my hands with a sense of uneasiness. The Quidditch World Cup loomed ahead—an event that promised days filled with the irritating company of Harry and his friends. Draco had mentioned in his last letter that he'd be attending, but the thought of tagging along with him and his father didn't sit right. It wasn't that Draco wouldn't welcome my company; I just didn't want to give him another reason to tease me.

Shaking off my doubts, I rose from the bed and made my way to the wardrobe. I chose to wear some flare jeans I'd gotten from Pansy before third-year ended. I'd thrown on an old red lacey top I'd recently gotten with Fred and George for my fifteenth birthday. Then,  I'd put on my old black high-top Converse.

I could hear Ron and Harry's laughter from the hallway, their playful banter echoing through the house. I rolled my eyes and shook my head. I descended the staircase, the familiar creak of the floorboards beneath my feet letting everyone know I was coming down. At the bottom, I was greeted by the twins lounging nearby.

"Ready for the World Cup, Elia?" Fred teased, nudging his brother with a playful grin as he looked at my body up and down. Puberty had hit me harder than expected this summer, my body filling in much more than I'd anticipated.

I rolled my eyes. "As ready as I'll ever be," I replied, my tone tinged with amusement as I shoved Fred's shoulder with mine.

With a shared grin, we fell into step together. "Are you so excited to see your boyfriend?" George grinned at Fred.

"'Oh, Elia, how I've missed you this summer. God, I can't wait to see you so we can go to Hogsmeade and share a much-deserved butterbeer.'" Fred mocked and my face flushed. They must've read the letter I'd exchanged with Draco when I arrived.

"Shut the hell up. I don't fancy Draco, I've told you," I say annoyed now as we enter the kitchen. Ginny sat at the table making eyes with Harry. Ron was shoving his face with Lucky Charms me and Harry had brought from home. Hermione was rushing around making sure everyone had everything. The thing always seemed so serious and busy. Could she ever just chill?

Fred and George went to tease Hermione as I sat alone on the counter. Though this place was like a second home, Harry and his friends weren't fond of me, other than Fred and George of course. I suppose Harry and I–despite being twins–never were fond of each other. We were always very different.

Of course, after Hagrid told us we were to go to Hogwarts we sort of got closer, but that quickly ended when I was named a Slytherin and became friends with Draco and Pansy and them. Which was stupid and probably under the influence of his incredibly idiot friends Hermione and Ron. Honestly, it was quite hypocritical seeing Hermione was a mudblood.

Not to mention how childish Draco and Harry's rivalry had been. I knew how much of a prick Draco could be, but it wasn't his fault. I don't think he'd known any better. Especially after Harry had embarrassed him when he was a first year. It was something Draco wasn't used to.

"Ready to go?" Arthur asked, a pat on Ron's back.

"Hell, yeah!" Fred and George said in unison.

I laughed and hopped off the counter.

what aurelia is wearing in this and the next few chapters:

idk why the quality is so bad on here it looks normal on my camera roll ;-;

hiiiii! im putting a lot of effort into this story and id appreciate if you could help motivate me by voting or commenting any suggestions! ill be updating every week. 

also, i know that harry is 14 in goblet of fire, but ive made them a year older because i wasnt comfortable with writing harry and aurelia in smut as 14 y/os. so is draco. they are still 4th years though. lots of love, estrella