More time together 🦋🌈

Chapter - 10

First time going
To a festival with him

Taehyung pov:-

I was going to pick Jimin up from his house to go to the festival together with him..I was so excited to explore every place in that festival with him..

Actually I'm not a person who loves to go to the festival..l like to go to the place where there are less people and much less  noise..but now it's different because I'm going with Jimin..i can go anywhere with..if it is hell or heaven i don't care if he is with me..

Everyone told me that I changed and yeah it's right I'm totally Changed but only for jimin..he changed me..he shows what love is..man I'm so drunk in love with him..I need to make him mine as soon as possible..

(A/N: good decision.. propose him soon 😉 oh right I need to make that..hehe I will make it soon)

A/N pov:

While thinking all  this in his mind he arrived at Jimin's House..
Taehyung called 📞 jimin And seeing taehyung call Jimin knew that Taehyung arrived at his house..he looked last time in the mirror adjusted his dress and came out from his house locking the front door..
He goes to taehyung car and sits on passenger seat near taehyung..

Jimin: I'm so excited because It was 1 year ago I went to a festival..

Taehyung: why it took so long
(Taehyung said while driving)

Jimin: manh I was so busy..i worked so hard to get a scholarship to this college..

Taehyung: ohh..we can make this festival more fun..*smiles
(Jimin always makes taehyung impress by his behaviour..And now Jimin himself worked to get in a collage without disturbing his parents)

They arrived at the place where the festival was conducting..

It was so beautiful.. so many shops and rides..people were all around the place..

Taehyung: Let's go jimin *he took Jimin and started to walk*

Taehyung: where do you want to go first..

Jimin: Mm to that shop *points to an  accessories shop ( where bracelets, rings, and neckles sell)*

(Jimin likes this type of thing very much..)

Taehyung nodded and they entered at the shop

Jimin: let's buy for each other..you will select for me and I will select for you

Taehyung: you can select for me also for you..but I don't think so you will like my selectio-

Jimin: yaah in mall you make me select for you na..so now my turn do as I Said

Taehyung: ok sir~

(Jimin laughs)

Jimin: a bracelet and necklace,okay?

Taehyung: yup!

After selecting for minutes they come to each other to show them what they choose

Taehyung: here what I choose

Jimin: omg tae it's so good i love moon so much!!