she's not afraid

resume: you're spending a bit of time with one direction again, even though they're busy on tour.

word count: 1750

a one direction one...
you'll prob never see me doing one direction unless it's requests, so thought i'd give u a heads up.

i walk back to the stadium with harry and the other boys, they've got rehearsals today and a show tomorrow. "do you remember when we first met?" harry asks me as we sit down in the corner of the boys' backstage room.

a year earlier...

"she's not afraid of all the attention," i dance around in the kitchen, screaming along to my new favorite song while baking cinnamon rolls. "she's not afraid of ru-" i turn around and close my mouth within a second.

"what the... fuck?" i quickly turn off my music and then stand still in shock.

my dad walks in last and then closes the door. "hi sweetie, we're just letting these boys stay here for about twenty minutes, since their car just broke down.

"oh my god, um- hi." i whisper, but my brain is seriously about to explode. my dad just let one direction into our house and of course i'm dancing around to their music.

the louis tomlinson laughs at me. "keep the music going, please."

"no, oh my god. i am so sorry." i tell them and quickly look at my dad. "dad, do you not know who they are?"

i'm so embarrassed, i don't even know what to say. they definitely don't wanna stay here anymore.

my dad looks over at the boys and back at me. "no...?"

this time zayn's the one to laugh, but my dad stays confused. "they're one direction dad." i tell him.

my dad looks back and forth once more, but then quickly moves on. "alright, well can i get you something to drink?" he asks the boys and i decide i'm better off just hiding in my room.

i run upstairs as my dad gets all the boys a drink. i cannot believe that just happened, can i even go downstairs again? i want to meet them properly, oh my god i want a selfie with them!

before i get to panic even more, there's three knocks on my bedroom door. "come in." i shout.

harry styles walks in. "hi, i thought i'd come hang out." he walks into my room with a can of coke in his hand.

"oh," i laugh slightly. "you really don't have to, i was so embarrassed, i promise i'm not like a psycho fan who's told everyone you're here."

harry laughs. "i didn't think you we're and we weren't kidding, we'd love to jump around to our music with you... it's not embarrassing."

"i'm glad you're all so kind, thank you." i smile at harry and he stands up. "so, do you wanna join us downstairs again, before we leave?"

"yeah." i smile. "thank you." i tell him again and harry styles gives me a hug.

when we walk down the stairs, i hear the music playing from our speakers again and it's their songs playing, while they're dancing around with my little sister and baby brother. oh my god.

harry grabs my hands and we start dancing funnily together with all the others. at one point my dad even joins again and records us dancing.

ten minutes or so goes by and a car parks in front of our house to pick up with the boys.

"thank you for letting us crash here for a bit, we've had fun." niall says as him and liam quickly get into the car.

"no problem at all." my dad says.