"Also Mr. Jeon I've send the invitation card to your secretary following day. I hope you will join to celebrate this success with us." Taehyung said to Jungkook 

"We were coming before but something came up so we got late. I'll apologise for it y/n, but you and Jungkook must attend ." Rose was trying to impress Jungkook by her polite easygoing nature. 

"We will be there." y/n said flatly, she does not  wish to take this conversation long. She just want them to be gone so she can sleep peacefully. 

"Umm, how is your health now y/n? Do you need to see the doctor?  You look so pale." Roseanne sounds so concern that y/n wanted to roll her eyes at this. 

"I'm okay. I'll be alright after sleeping. Now if you guys down have anything else to say then  I need to sleep." she just hoped they would take the hint and leave them alone. 

If there was someone else Kim Taehyung would felt humiliated, no one has ever dare told him to 'get out' in this manner like y/n. 

But he shrugs it off, first she looks like she need rest second she will be his soon, so he shouldn’t mind. And last but the definite one that y/n has always been like this so, nothing new.

But Roseanne's mind says something else. Why isn’t Jungkook leaving yet?

"Then we will take our leave. You coming Mr. Jeon?"  Taehyung's sharp gaze follow Jungkook's intense green one. 

Y/n notice how Jungkook's green eyes darken. Kim Taehyung is provoking him, y/n sigh. She had enough of his childish game. Y/n saw how Roseanne's eyes almost pleaded Jungkook to leave from here. 

Y/n is not a fool. Roseanne Kang has crush on her boyfriend. 

"No, later." y/n replied curtly matching Taehyung's dark gaze. 

"It's not good to have a man over y/n, when you live alone. If words get out it might ruin your reputation." Taehyung fired back. 

"Instead of caring about my reputation how about you think about yours?" she sneered, 

Everyone looked at her confusing, Kim Taehyung is an engaged man he does not have a single controversies in his name. He has a perfect reputation.  Kim Taehyung rise his brow pointing her to continue. 

"You are engaged for almost 9 years when are marrying my sister?  People might say you are fooling around." y/n's pointed words made both Kim Taehyung and Roseanne Kang shock. 

Her intention was to show them their places. And Rose to remember that she is not allow to  eye fucking another man.

Jungkook wanted to laugh at their face. Their reaction give it all. He wanted to shout 'yah that's my girl'.

It was a slap into their face by y/n's sweet words. 

Rose is very annoyed, does she has to remind that infront of Jungkook? 

"Well Congratulations Mr. Kim for the success.  then thanks for the invitation, we will definitely come. And I want your wedding invitation soon." y/n put a professional smile but her words were hurtful for them to digest. 

"Congratulations Mr. Kim and Ms. Kang for the   success and like she said I would love it if Mr. Kim and Ms. Kang come to give an invitation card of their wedding next time." Jungkook said politely with a smile unknown to him his words were dagger to Roseanne's heart. Kim Taehyung was seething inside but his face didn’t show it.