The girl wasn't even convinced that her own father could be trusted. There was no reason to doubt the theory he had taken her memories away.

It would make sense.

"I need some air" Alessia said suddenly, not even waiting for a response, before pushing past Mattheo and her brother, rushing out into the hallway.

She was expecting to feel instant relief as soon as she left the room, but to her dismay, her body only felt more numb.

The hallway felt as if it was closing in on itself, even being out in the open, with fresh ventilation, nothing was putting her mind at ease.

The more she thought about her power, and her father, the worse her mind reacted. Her abilities were unpredictable, and it was terrifying.

It was an indescribable feeling, but it was indefinitely activated by Tiberius. Alessia could only imagine her Seer abilities picking up on his presence, trying to tell her something.

An uncomfortable pang situated itself in Alessia's arms making the girl furrow her eyebrows in confusion.

Alessia looked down at her hands in shock as her veins began turning a vibrant purple colour.

A hand landed on her shoulder, making her pull her sleeves over her hands rapidly, in fear of the person seeing the colour forming.

Alessia turned round, frantically, only to relax momentarily when she realised it was just Mattheo stood before her.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked, placing a hand back on her shoulder. The girl melted under his touch, the warmth of his aura calming her.

"My stupid father is setting off my power" she explained, still hiding her skin, which was inevitably still glowing purple.

Mattheo's face softened, an unpleasant form of sympathy flooding over him. He hated feeling guilt, it made him weak.

"What about him is bothering you?" The boy asked. He found that asking questions distracted the girl, making her calm down, as she was focusing on answering, rather than thinking.

He really knew everything about her.

"All the memories that I've gained so far, have included him in some way. What if he was the one who took my memories?" Alessia told him.

Mattheo went to reply, but was interrupted by Tiberius walking into the hallway, brushing off small specs of dust from his trousers.

He placed his long black coat on, adjusting the collar to look aestheticly perfect.

With a sigh, he turned to face the pair, taking a few long, drawn out strides towards them, holding his gloves in his hands.

"A very fleeting visit, I know, but I must be leaving you now" The man explained. Alessia didn't know whether to feel sad or relieved. Maybe she could finally feel some peace.

"Thankyou for checking on me, father" Alessia replied, a smile on her face.

The man returned the smile, outstretching his arms, signalling a hug.

Alessia hesitantly placed her arms around him, embracing her father. They were never affectionate people, but she had to admit, she felt weirdly safe in his arms.

"You are smothered in purple" he whispered in his daughter's ear, referencing her skin, which he must have landed sight on.

Tiberius pulled away from the hug, shooting Mattheo a wink over Alessia's shoulder before walking away.

With a click of his fingers, Theo trailed behind, following him down the halls, presumably to another mission.

"Nice guy" Mattheo said in a sarcastic voice. He could tell Alessia was incredibly anxious and it didn't help that her powers were reacting badly.

"Let's go" she said with a sigh. Mattheo wrapped his arm around her, keeping her close, which she appreciated. Their bodies welded perfectly together.

"You missed quite a lot when you were gone" Mattheo told her, "Mostly Potter making a fool of himself in the triwizard tournament"

Alessia was suprised she missed the second task of the triwizard tournament. It made her worry, knowing that she was missing out on some vital moments.

Alessia was scared of her power. But for now, in Mattheos arms, walking through the beautiful school, her mind was at some level of ease.

He took her pain away. For now, at least.

A/N- agh this killed me. Tiberius is a little bitch 🩷

Pls don't forget to vote! ⭐️ALSO IF U HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR THIS BOOK DM ME X

ALSO IF U HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR THIS BOOK DM ME X

Ellie💌
Word count- 1153