🌈Chapter 57🌈

Magsimula sa umpisa

One of them picked him up on their shoulder and walked inside the party.

There were many more entertainers from different clubs.

The place was dark with purple and blue neon lights illuminating the area.

Everyone was dancing and enjoying their nights as they pleased.

Taehyung was thrown onto a sofa with the men jumping over him.

People were fucking here and there in that place. It was reeking of sex and alcohol.

No one minded eachother. Almost everyone was on drugs.

And these men too.

One of them made him drink a raw liquor. Taehyung crunched his face at how strong the taste was! So instead of gulping it down, he spit it out of his mouth.

"You bitch!" The man slapped him hard once, twice, thrice.

Taehyung curled himself into a ball but didn't give them any reaction. The loud music was making him unable to gear any things and at the same time it was giving him headache.

He hissed out when a sharp needle pierced through his skin, followed by two, three and more. Those were syringes containing high dose drugs.

And soon Taehyung was loosing his all sense. His head started spinning and he felt nauseous.

He could barely see anything. Everything infront of his eyes were moving in a motion.

And the fever was not helping at all. He could feel his body heat rising up more as he was terribly shivering because of the cold.

They started taking off his clothes one by one and touching him.

All five of them were using his body while taking turns or doing together.

Those men were on drugs too that they couldn't think correctly how much of a substance they were using.

They kept injecting Taehyung with the substance without any care and count.

The table infront of them was filled with alcohol bottles, glasses, powders and used and unused syringes.

One of them lit up a cigerette and put it onto Taehyung's stomach then his chest and nape.

He flinched at the burning sensation but soon got used to it, thanks to the drugs that were already making him numb.

As a man wrapped his fingers around his neck to choke him, he widened his eyes.

Taehyung's neck was wet. He was sweating crazily. His body was burning up too much and he had stopped reacting.

The man got up from his position and pressed his two fingers on his neck to check his pulse.

It was beating so slowly that anyone would think it was not beating at all.

"H-hey guys. I think... I think we overdosed him." The man gulped and said.

"What the fuck?" Another man said and pushed him away to check it himself. And indeed he was right.

Taehyung was overdosed.

"Fuck fuck fuck! Now what do we do?" Another one said as he plopped on the sofa and pulled his hair.

They were panicking while Taehyung was just laying their almost naked and losing his life. His body was already numb and had stopped moving.

His breath was getting slower and slower.

He couldn't listen or see anything anymore.

He wanted to cry when he realised this was actually happening. He could feel he was not going to survive this time.