🌈Chapter 33🌈

^Credit goes to : Smol_kia

Ignore the mistakes please

Author's POV
.

.

.

Jungkook was breathless, definitely not believing his own eyes.

After four fucking years Taehyung is in front of him?

What is he going to do? Talk to him? Ignore him? Or runaway from there?

His mind stopped working!

How should he react? He was feeling numb, couldn't move a single muscle of his body me.

The fact that his ex husband is infront of him, this close, how is he going to react?

What if both Taehyung and Eunwoo is here. Did they got married? After Jungkook left.

The doctor doesn't want to know, he never tried to. Never looked for Taehyung's life again.

Once he closed that chapter of his life himself, he never opened that again.

And the fact that Taehyung didn't change at all was not helping him either.

The same beautiful Taehyung, looking as ethereal as ever.

Or is it just Jungkook who finds him ethereal.

With that same beautiful orbs, sharp pointed nose and pink soft lips-

But wait

Where's Taehyung's face moles? The one he had on his nose, also there was another on his lips too. The cheek mole is gone too.

Why the moles disappeared from his face?

Jungkook doesn't know.

Neither he has any plan of asking him.

So now when god really bring Kim Taehyung infront of him, he shouldn't act like a heartbroken teenager. He is a grown up man.

Even though it was piercing his heart by needles, he can't just ignore the boy. He should atleast greet him and ask him about his life, then they can part ways again.

So finally after forcing himself to vet out of the trance he coughed reaching out for the art supplies that was scattered in the road, Taehyung was collecting them carefully.

Oh one more thing, what is Taehyung doing here with art supplies?

"T-taehyung?"

The boy didn't reply, kept collecting his stuffs quietly.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows before trying again, "hey" this time the boy looked up.

"Y-yes."

This! This is the same voice, the one he used to love.