Her eyes snapped at him.

"Vidyuth me pair hila bhi nhi paa rhi hu"
(Im not even able shake my legs)

This time Vidyuth got shocked, he Marched on bed removed the blanket. He touched her legs she had tears in her eyes.

"I'm not feeling the touch Vidyuth what the hell is happening"

He quickly dialed call to Rohan.

"Rohan i need you right here right now"

He yelled at Rohan, he quickly without wasting time came.

"When will report come she is not feeling the touch on legs even can't even able to move them call the fucking doctor"

Rohan was other hand was shock he thought she is just unconscious but seems like there is more.

"They will be here with report Vid just wait I'll call them again"

He started to call the doctor glancing at Meera time to time she was on other world she have no idea what is happening with her suddenly woke up with no feeling of having legs.

Vidyuth is being restless his legs are kept taking steps from lef side of bed to right side, he is worried he is hell worried for Meera.

"They are at downstairs Vid, Meera are okay?"

He asked Meera.

"I feel like I don't have legs please do something I don't want to me spend my life without legs"

She pleaded Rohan.

At this point Vidyuth is regretting coming here for trip.

"Meera calm down there will definitely a solution don't worry"

He tried to Console her.

The door is being knocked.

"Come in"

Once they heard Vidyuth's authorative voice, they got in with a report Vidyuth quickly snatched file from narse glaring at her.

"What the fucking shit is written here"

He said out loud looking at the file Rohan grabbed the file from Vidyuth.

"I'm sorry sir but that's the truth mam is drugged it's knew drug we don't even know its name we even sent her blood to lab they are also doing research on this drug sir untill we get it's characteristics we can't to anything about her condition"

He said as he referred Meera, she is horrified.

"Shut the fuck this up do whatever it takes I want her as she used to be"

Vidyuth again yelled at doctor by Yanking him by collars.

"Vid calm down doctor what is takes do it it's not permanent right it's temporary"

Rohan asked him with a hope.

"It will take like week or more than week sir we don't know we will try"