Chapter 5 "Camera"

Chapter 5 -Dulcinea

After that we went for a walk around the place and ride the Ferris wheel, when we we're inside the Ferris wheel we watched the view. "The Moon is so pretty" I said.

"Yeah it's shining bright"

"Well Take a picture of it" I said.

He got his SLR out of his bag and took pictures of it, I have a feeling he has a passion for photography.

"Hey Zeke you really like taking pictures Huh?"

" You could say that" he said while looking at his camera roll.

I looked at the view and we we're at the very top of the Ferris wheel. I heard a snap and reacted and looked at Zeke holding his SLR with that sexy smile of his.

"Hey Let me look"

"No"

"Why not?"

" Just...No"

"Come on. Plsss" I begged.

"How can't I say no to that face, Fine, Here.

Just don't delete anything"

" Yayyy" I said and took the SLR with a huge Grin on my face .

"Your the First person I've showed the pictures I've taken" he said with a shy smile. "Really? Why not show them? They look Amazing!" I applaud him.

"Thanks" he said.

"Well I feel honoured" I said

"You should be" he said with that cute shy smile of his that shows his dimples in his face he's really damn attractive that why he's popular in school but I still wonder why he don't talk much to other people.

I was scrolling around the Camera Roll but then I come across a Picture, it was me at the Grassy Area of our school. I was reading a book.

"Don't delete that, I like that picture" he said with a smile that shows his cute dimples.

Ughh I can't stop blushing can't I? After some scrolling I saw this picture the setting was here, in the Ferris wheel, it was me a while ago I was looking at the view. That was the snap I heard a while ago.

"That's my new Favourite" he interrupted.

" You look so gorgeous there" he said with his smile,Ughhh his cute Dimples is showing even if it's shy smile . Not being able to say anything I just smiled back at him. I'm speechless.

The Ride came to a stop and we we're still on top.

"What's happening?" he asked. "Sorry we're experiencing technical difficulties" said the PA

I noticed that the wing structure in my ring was missing. What?!

"Hey where is it?" I said

"What?" he asked.

"The wing it was here a while back" "Maybe it fell during when we were at the Devil Craft. Such a Lost it looked really amazing" I was really devastated about it.

But then Zeke said "Hey I got something for you"

"Huh? What?" I asked.

He pulled out a glue.

"A Glue?"

"Sorry wrong item" he said then he pulled out the wing structure that was in my ring.

It was in his pocket the whole time. "What? When? Where?" I asked "Well when I was running to you in Devil craft I found it, even in the dark it was shining"

" I assume it's yours and I was right" he said.

"Thank you but not to be rude or anything but why do you have glue on your pocket?"

"Huh? No I just bought it from the shop we come across by" he laughed so cutely, I can't stop Smiling.

"Now come on give me the ring" he said.

I gave him the ring and he glued the wing in place.

"Here let me put it on" so I held out my hand

"Wow! you got fatter" he teased

"It's not supposed to be in the Thumb idiot"

"My bad" he said with that smile on his face. I felt that I seen that smile before?Hmmm. I can't stop looking, he was really cute even if he's a mysterious type because he rarely tells anything about himself but I guess that what's make him.

He put it on my ring finger

"It's like we're exchanging wedding rings" he said with that smile.

"What they say in the wedding is pretty sweet. Huh?" Zeke said. "What?" I said.

"I vow that I will take care of you

To love you

Not hurt you

Overcome every thing that comes upon us in sickness and in health.

So Do you take this man to be your Husband and love him forever?"

"I do" I blurted out

"HA! Are you thinking we are getting married out here?" He said laughing "It-It just slipped out" I said.

The moon and stars was shining bright. It's a perfect view from here.

" Zeke!"

"Yeah?"

"What we're you suppose to say in Devil craft when we're at the bridge? You didn't finish" I said.

"Ohh that I just wanted to say that, that I l.." he paused then said "I-I like your eyelashes" I burst out laughing "You like my eyelashes and to think you would say that there!" I laughed.

"But really what?" I asked but he didn't respond.

We were on the top of the Ferris wheel, it looks amazing up here.

Then Zeke said "Kylie"

"Yeah?"

"I have something to say" he said and I waited for what is he going to say.

"Listen okay?" he said

"I'm all ears" Then a long pause came in. He sighed and said

"Umm...Kylie"