Chapter 3 "The Gang"

Chapter 3-Dulcinea

It was my brother's friends! The boys; Jack, Finn, Etienne and the girls; Addyson, Dennyse and Delancy.

"Hey Kylie!" They said.

"Hi guys! Come in, there at the entertainment room" I pointed out. We all walk through the door and then Etienne said "What's inside that bag?"

Etienne is my brother's close friend he's tall, has dark blue eyes and his Blonde. Unlike Jack and Finn these two has Brown hair and hazelnut eyes. Answering his question Kyle said

"It's a bag full of chips"

"I thought it was a bag full of money we're going to spend today" he says feeling kind of down. We all laughed at what he said.

"Guys meet Raine" says Lewis.

"Hi" Raine said shyly. They all said their hellos.

"She's going to be Kylie's replacement" says Kyle.

"Hey!" I said.

"I just can't come today okay?" I explained.

"Yeah whatever, that project is more important than us" he says teary.

"I just have to finish this okay?!" I explained.

"Yeah Yeah, Let's go then!" says Lewis. They all agreed. But then Delacy asked "First are you sure you're okay being left alone here all by yourself?"

"Yeah I'm fine my partner is coming over to do the project with me" I said. "You sure?" says Dennyse.

"Sure"

"Positive?" says Finn.

"Yes now go! Hope you guys have fun" I said.

"Hope you suffer in making that project of yours!" says my brother with a smirk on his face. Then they all exited the door.

I was cleaning up the door when suddenly I thought about Zeke he said to me to call him I totally forgot! Wait why am I supposed to be the one who calls? He ain't the boss of me.

So I looked at my phone if there are any signs of text or missed call so far none... Then the doorbell rang I jumped out and hurry through the door and as I open it, It was Zeke now he was wearing a grey sleeves, jeans and his hair was all mussed up in a sexy way.

I can't help checking him out. He looks hot.

Then I was awaken by Zeke saying "You've got a little drool over here."

"I'm not Drooling" I said.

"I know I'm damn hot" he said.Mhmmmm so true I thought to myself

"No your not"

"Ouch" he said.

After that I let Zeke come in saying "Why didn't you call me before going here"

"I said for you too call me not the other way around" he said with smile. "You ain't the boss of me" I said with my tongue out . He just laughed. Then we both entered the living room

"So we better start now" I said.

"Ask away" he said.

"Wait I'll get some snacks for us"

"I'll help you" he said. We went to the snack machine and I asked "What do you want?"

"You" he said with a smirk.

"Haha, not funny" I said with humor. Then I got some Lays to eat and gone back to the living room. So we asked each other a bunch of questions we found out many things about ourselves