Nightmare Nightmarket: What if? (Part 16)

Queen Haven got her stroller with the crying Baby Mane 5 inside it while Alphabittle got his stroller with Baby Misty inside smiling happily while Sparky rides on his back. Alphabittle picked up the shopping bag with their stuff, the feathered hat, and Pipp's phone inside it.

"Let's go home." Alphabittle said as they walked up to the Marestream. "Guys, wait. I want to do some babysitting with you guys." Posey said, as she catches up with them.

"You know. You're right. You're in." Alphabittle agreed.

"Can we come too?" Rocky Riff asked, as he, Dahlia, Windy, The Pippsqueaks, and Jazz Hooves catches up with Posey Bloom. "We're experts at babysitting."

"Sure." Queen Haven said.

"So, why did you guys come here?" Alphabittle asked.

"Posey told us that our friends including Pipp had turned into babies by drinking the magic fountain of youth glitter." Jazz Hooves explained.

"Sure, we noticed too. So, you coming?" Alphabittle asked.

"Yep." The Pippsqueaks, Windy, Dahlia, Rocky, and Jazz replied happily.

"We got the fountain of youth glitter in the glass container and we'll take it to the lab." Alphabittle explained.

"Perfect! And also, we got the baby stuff, and the Baby Einstein DVD collection." Posey said, as she showed the Baby Einstein DVD collection, and the baby stuff such as; diapers, baby food, pacifiers, baby bottles, and baby blankets.

"That's perfect!" Queen Haven said, happily.

"Onyx, Dapple! Come on! We're leaving now." Alphabittle called.

Onyx and Dapple heard Alphabittle's call, they packed up their stuff and left the Night Market.

"Hi, Alphabittle. We're here." Onyx said.

"So, where are we going?" Dapple asked.

"Let's go home." Alphabittle said.

"Uh, Alphabittle. What happened to Sunny and her friends?" Onyx asked, as she saw the crying Baby Mane 5, and Baby Misty in the strollers.

"Well, they found the magic pink fountain of youth glitter in the glitter stand and we were able to stop them from scattering around the Night Market." Alphabittle explained.

"So, you ready to go?" Queen Haven asked.

"Sure." Onyx and Dapple said.

"Goodbye, Breezies!" Alphabittle said, while waving to the Breezies.

The Breezies waved back and said goodbye.

As they get into the Marestream after saying goodbye to the Breezies and then the Marestream took off and leave the Night Market until they have to go back home for safety.

(Grandma Figgy, Sprout, Phyllis, Violet Frost, Comet, Onyx, Dapple, Pippsqueaks, Windy, Dahlia, Jazz Hooves & Rocky Riff: (singing) Ooby Do)

Alphabittle: (singing) We're going home

(Queen Haven: (singing) We're going home)

(Grandma Figgy, Sprout, Phyllis, Violet Frost, Comet, Onyx, Dapple, Pippsqueaks, Windy, Dahlia, Rocky Riff & Jazz Hooves: (singing) Ooby Do)