Nightmare Nightmarket: What if? (Part 8)

Alphabittle is waiting for the other ponies (Grandma Figgy, Violet Frost, Comet, Sprout), Queen Haven, and Cloudpuff to arrive at the Nightmare Nightmarket while holding a bouquet of flowers. Queen Haven and her dog, Cloudpuff, Grandma Figgy, Violet Frost, Comet, and Sprout finally arrived.

"Oh, my. Alphie! These are beautiful!" Queen Haven said, as Cloudpuff barked happily.

"Thanks, Your Majesty. Let's go check on the others." Alphabittle said, as they went to find the others.

The Baby Mane 6 and Sparky hear Alphabittle, Queen Haven, Cloudpuff, Violet Frost, Comet, Phyllis Cloverleaf, Sprout, and Grandma Figgy arriving.

"Guys, they're coming. Hide!" Baby Sunny said, as they hid in different hiding places:

1. Baby Sunny and Baby Izzy hid behind the bushes.
2. Baby Hitch and Sparky hid behind the glitter stands.
3. Baby Pipp, Baby Zipp, and Baby Misty hid behind trees.

"Ok, guys. On the count of three, we'll jump out and surprise them." Baby Sunny whispered.

Sprout, Phyllis, Grandma Figgy, Comet, Violet Frost, Queen Haven, Cloudpuff, and Alphabittle came with a tray of ice cream, "Hey, ponies! Who's ready for some ice cream?" Alphabittle said, as they noticed that the Mane 6 are gone. "Huh?" Sprout, Phyllis, Comet, Violet Frost, Alphabittle and Queen Haven said in confusion.

"Uh, hello? Is anypony there?" Alphabittle asked, as he placed down the ice cream tray on the table. "Pipp? Zipp? Where are you?" Queen Haven asked. "Sunny? Are you there?" Comet and Violet Frost asked. "Hitch? Where did you go?" Sprout, Phyllis, and Grandma Figgy asked, confusingly.

The Baby Mane 6 heard their voices and they were ready for their cue. "One, two, three." Baby Sunny said, as they came out of their hiding places. "SURPRISE!!!!" The Baby Mane 6 shouted. Queen Haven, and Cloudpuff are excited and Alphabittle was shocked/surprised and he screamed, because he saw that the Mane 6 had turned into babies again while Sparky is on Baby Hitch's head, unaffected by the glitter since he was already a baby while he looked in excitement at seeing his friends and adoptive father turned into babies while the babies giggled playfully in the front of the glitter stand. Cloudpuff walked up to Baby Pipp and Baby Zipp and licked them both excitedly.

"Oh, no! Not again!" Alphabittle exclaimed with his hooves on his head and shaking his head while Queen Haven and Cloudpuff (who stopped licking) looked at him in concern.

"Wait a minute. You saw it, too?" Queen Haven asked.

"Yeah. They must've found a sample of Sunny's magic glitter in that vendor stand!" Alphabittle explained quickly while noticing the pink glitter on the ground. "It happened once before to Cloudpuff, Izzy, Sunny, and Hitch, but now all of them are babies again!" Alphabittle exclaimed.

"How did you end up like this?" Queen Haven asked.

"Oh, we realized that the pink glitter is revealed to be the magic fountain of youth glitter." Baby Sunny said.

"Whoa! So, that's why you turned into babies." Queen Haven said, as she saw the pink glitter filling back up in the bowl. "And look! It's filling back up."

"Yeah, apparently so." Baby Izzy said.

"Well, that's shocking and something!" Alphabittle exclaimed.

"But, why did you do this?" Queen Haven asked.

"We did it in order to grant his wish." Baby Hitch said.

"My wish? For who?" Alphabittle asked, before the ponies and Cloudpuff heard giggling. They looked down and saw a Baby Misty holding Alphabittle's hoof.

"Hi, Dada." Baby Misty said, as she gave a cute giggle. "M-Misty? Is that you?" Alphabittle asked in surprise as he looked at his now baby daughter, who was giving a cute face with sparkles in her eyes.

"Aw, Misty is cute as a baby." Queen Haven said with a gushed expression at seeing Misty as a baby.

"Yeah, it sure is." Alphabittle said in agreement.

Queen Haven then snapped out of it as she shook her head. "Focus, Alphabittle. We gotta round up these babies and return them to normal age." Queen Haven reminded him.

Alphabittle understood what Queen Haven meant as he shook his head and placed a hoof on his head to recollect himself.

"Yeah, but, Mama, I'm afraid we've got some bad news." Baby Zipp said.

"What's that?" Queen Haven asked.

"There's no cure." Baby Zipp said.

"Really?" Alphabittle asked.

"Yeah, Dada. Look." Baby Misty said, as she pointed directly at the sign.

It says, "There's no cure for the fountain of youth glitter."

"Yeah, I guess you're right. But don't worry, we'll be able to do our babysitting duty, and I got my babysitting list." Alphabittle said, as he pulled out his babysitting list.

"Thanks, Dada." Baby Misty said.

"No problem, Misty." Alphabittle said. "And also, thanks for granting my wish. You made my wish come true."

"Thanks, Alphabittle." The Baby 5 said. "Thanks, Dada." Baby Misty said, thankfully.

"So, would you guys like to stay here now that you're little babies while we go shopping and get those baby strollers for you guys?" Alphabittle asked.

"Sure." The Baby 6 said.

"And don't get hurt or lost." Queen Haven added.

"Ok, Mama." Baby Pipp and Baby Zipp said.

"Okay! Okay, okay! Nopony move!" Alphabittle ordered the babies.

"You all stay right there!" Queen Haven firmly ordered, the Baby 6, Sparky, and Cloudpuff looked at them, and they nodded.

They did what they said. Alphabittle and Queen Haven went shopping for the Nightmarket, and get the strollers for the Baby 6.