Nightmare Nightmarket: What if? (Part 13)

Baby Misty is still in her stroller with Cloudpuff on the side as she starts waiting patiently for Queen Haven and Alphabittle rounding up the Baby 5 and the waiting music is playing for her while she's shaking her tail in rhythm like a ticking clock and she checked her watch and it's ticking also.

Posey Bloom, Rocky Riff, Jazz Hooves, the Pippsqueaks, Dahlia, and Windy were walking by and she saw Baby Misty. "Aww! Misty, you're so cute." Posey said, lovingly. "Wow, Misty! Is it really you?!" The Pippsqueaks said, excitedly. "Aww! A little baby." Dahlia said, in a cute voice. "Aww, thanks, guys." Baby Misty said. "So, what can we get for you?" Posey asked. "I would like to get a Robin Hood hat. Can I buy it?" Baby Misty suggested. "Sure. Let's go to the hat stand." Posey said, as they pushed the stroller to the hat stand (the same stand that Zipp bought her feathered hat), right next to the glitter stand. "Thanks." Posey said, as she gave Baby Misty a Robin Hood hat. Baby Misty giggled and placed it on her head. "Wow! Guys, this is where we turned into babies." Baby Misty explained. "Wow! So, that's how you found the magic glitter." Posey said, as she now remembered. "Would you like to look at yourself in the mirror, Misty?" Dahlia asked. "Sure." Baby Misty said, as she walked up to the mirror (the same mirror that Hitch used), she gasped and her eyes welled up with tears and her lips quivered also.

" Baby Misty said, as she walked up to the mirror (the same mirror that Hitch used), she gasped and her eyes welled up with tears and her lips quivered also

Baby Misty started crying too, and her tears also became a water fountain. "What's the matter, Misty?" Posey asked. "There's a big scary monster in the mirror!" Baby Misty said in tears. "Huh?" Posey said as she and the ponies looked at the mirror, and she laughed. "No, no. It's ok, Misty. That's not a big scary monster in the mirror, that's just your reflection in the mirror." Posey laughed. "Oh." Baby Misty said, as she stopped crying and she made funny faces.

Baby Misty laughed at her sight. Posey Bloom and the other ponies bought their own hats too:
1. Posey's wearing a chef's hat.
2. Windy's wearing a Pilot hat.
3. Dahlia's wearing a gardener hat.
4. Rocky and Jazz are wearing a cowboy hat and a top hat.
5. The Pippsqueaks are wearing sun hats.

"Wow! That's amazing! We can sing a song about hats." Baby Misty said. "Yeah. Let's sing it!" Posey said, as she pulled out her phone from her pocket and played, "Hats" by the Wiggles.

Posey, Rocky, Jazz, Dahlia, Windy, The Pippsqueaks, and Baby Misty danced to the song while trying different hats.

Baby Misty (Sings):

Hats are really groovy
You wear them on your head
Hats are many colors
Like purple, green or red

Rocky Riff and Jazz Hooves (Sings):

Hats are really groovy
You wear them on your head
Hats are many colors
Like purple, green or red

The Pippsqueaks (Sings):

Oh, when I wear my music hat
I'm the leader of the band
When I wear my policeman's hat
I can stop the traffic with my hand

Hats are really groovy
You wear them on your head
Hats are many colors
Like purple, green or red

(Instrumental break, while Baby Misty, and Posey, Windy, Pippsqueaks, Dahlia, Rocky, and Jazz are marching in a parade with hats.)

Posey Bloom (Sings):

Oh, when I wear my fireman's hat
You can hear the sirens wail
When I wear my captain's hat
I can climb right up that sail

Ponies (Sings):

Hats are really groovy
You wear them on your head
Hats are many colors
Like purple, green or red

Baby Misty: Oh, there's bowler hats, top hats, boater hats. You can wear a slouch hat, a fez (hat), a swagman's hat, a cricketer's hat, a cowboy hat, a sombrero, a sunhat, a beret, a chef's hat, a top hat, a cap, a beanie, a bike helmet. Lots and lots of hats.

(Instrumental break, while Baby Misty, Windy, The Pippsqueaks, Jazz Hooves, Rocky Riff, Dahlia, and Posey Bloom are marching in a parade with hats during at the end of the song.)

"Wow! That was so much fun." Baby Misty said.

"It sure is, Misty." Posey said, happily.

"So, shall we wait for the others to come get you?" Posey asked.

"Sure." Baby Misty said.