"Yeah.. Im free tommorow.." Hanni was lying, she had some plans but will just ask her manager to cancel it for her.

"Great, Goodnight.."

"Goodnight.."

"Hanni Pham?" Hyuk startled Minwoo to see that Hyuk was reading the conversation behind the chair.

"Why are you reading it.."

"You better not play with Hanni's feelings Min.."

"Why would I?"

"Because.. She's really a good person.."

"She really is.."

Han then barged into the studio room.

"Hey Han.." Hyuk looked at the drunk Han enter the room.

Han then jumped Minwoo and started punching him.

Minwoo could've easily dodged it since he saw it coming but he just decided to take the punch.

"I TRUSTED YOU!" Han kept punching Minwoo as Hyuk tried his best to stop Han.

Yunwoo and Jaewan rushed into the room and took Han away.

"YOU COULD'VE TOLD ME WHAT HAPPENED! BUT NO! YOUR PRIDE AND EGO IS TO BIG TO EVEN TELL THE TRUTH!" Han broke free from Yunwoo and Jaewan's grip.

"YOUR JUST A FUCKING PLAYBOY! NO ONE LOVES YOU FOR THE REAL YOU! THEY ONLY WANT TO FUCKING FUCK THE LEADER OF JEONGYOK.."

"Han thats enough.." Hyuk said.

"FUCK NO! HE BETRAYED MY TRUST.."

"But its not any better if you-"

"IF I WHAT EXACTLY? I TRUSTED MINWOO WITH ALL OF MY HEART, I THOUGHT YOU WERE A GOOD PERSON DEEP INSIDE.."

MInwoo stayed down finally knowing the consequences to his actions..

"WHY ARE WE EVEN A BAND IF THE SOLE AND CORE LEADER WILL JUST BETRAY HIS MEMBER'S TRUST.."

Minwoo was hit by the words that Han said.. This was the first time he ever said any of these..

Han left the room in anger, As minwoo was just hit with words that stabbed his heart.

"What the fuck did you do this time?" Yungwoo asked.

Hyuk gave the cignal to go away as Yungwoo and Jaewan obeyed to do so.

"So have you learned?" Hyuk offered a hand to Minwoo as Minwoo was just down on the floor staring at the ceiling.

Minwoo kept quiet and didn't know exactly what to do.

"How about a cigar?" Hyuk offered a cigar but Minwoo didn't exactly payed to attention to him anymore, Minwoo was just lost in his imagination.

"This is why you should've told him yourself.."

"What would be different exactly?" Minwoo asked.

"Maybe he wouldn't have gotten mad?"

"In what way?"

"First, If You told him the truth yourself maybe he would've still trusted you.. It was just an incident after all right?"

"Yeah.."

"I don't know what exactly to say.. The band may need a new drummer if your trust meant alot to him.."

"This is just all my fault.." Minwoo began to tear up..

Hyuk was surprised since this was the first time Minwoo has ever cried.

"Cmon champ.." Hyuk helped Minwoo stand up and sit on the couch.

"Why the fuck did you even choose me?"

"I-"

"Im nothing but a problematic person, I was accused of rape.. I made multiple women cheat on their boyfriends.. I kept being disrespectful.. My response mechanism to some people were always punching.. But you still chose me.. Why?"

"Well.. Because your truly a good person.."

"W-what? I just broke Han's trust.. How am i good a person?"

"You feel bad now dont you?"

"I do.."

"And not just now.. You felt bad the minute after you realized the messed up shit you did after doing it.."

"So?"

"Your the most kind hearted person deep within you.."

Minwoo then remembered what Hanni said to him a week ago, She saw that Minwoo never had any kind of intentions to hurt the people that he cares about..

"You might be a playboy or a fuckboy, But you started to change didnt you?"

Minwoo kept quiet.

"By tommorow, Just have a talk with Han.. Okay?"

Minwoo nodded.