Yibo is also very proud of his father because his father was very talented.But he is not at all like his father, he does not enter these studies in his head.

"I think I'm like my mother.My mother seems to have disliked studying."-

Yibo said to himself that suddenly he remembered that his father is very famous and all the details about his father are available on the internet that means about his father's personal life too.He quickly search to Google about his father's personal life.Because there is no information about scientist Wang ji on the internet,But a lot of information about scientist Lanzhan was given on the internet.

But he is very disappointed when he doesn't get any news about the scientist lanzhan's personal life and he is very sad that he will never meet his real mother.

But his eyes lit up when he saw his father's father's address.His father was a Lan. So he searches about the lan and finds out that the lan is a wealthy family and a famous businessman in china.

Yibo becomes very happy and says, " deda, your wait is fulfilled, your angel has come. Your angel will judge you now. I will judge you justly."

Yibo was thought about how to get to China.He has no idea about his father's past and doesn't know very well what happened to his father in the past.He knows his father will never tell him about these things but he will judge his father without telling him.Because his father would never allow him to do these things, he understood very well.

Now the main problem is he has to go to China but how will he go????

It was then that he remembered the day when Mrs. Kim was talking to Wang Ji about the China and Japan projects. Yes but his father rejected the China project and said to go to Japan.

"This is a golden opportunity for me. I have to convince Mrs. Kim anyway and I will go to China through the China Project without telling deda.And deda will not know anything because he will go to Japan for a project."

He happily said to himself and praised himself, " Wang yibo you are very intelligent, you give a very good idea."

Just then he heard Mrs. Kim knocking from outside and telling him to open the door.

Yibo opens the door and Mrs. Kim enters the room and is surprised because the room is messy and things are falling down.
She keeps observing yibo and gets scared if he is hurt somewhere.But she breathed a sigh of relief when she saw that Yibo was not in pain anywhere.

Yibo then pretended to be upset and said in front of her and said ," no one loves me"

"You are wrong, everyone loves you and I love you so much"-

"do you really love me!!"-

"Yes , I really love you and your deda also loves you very much"

Yibo gets upset thinking about his father and says ," No, deda doesn't love me and he scolded me today"-

"He didn't scold you but yelled at you because you were repeating the same thing over and over again which he didn't like.And your  deda's health was not so good so he yelled at you today,So maybe he took his anger out on you.!!!!"-

"Deda's health is not good!!!!"-  yibo asked in surprise

"It means that your  deda is a little weak due to the pressure of working a lot.But there is no reason to worry, the doctor has come and given medicine to your deda"- Mrs. Kim said quickly because she didn't want yibo to worry.

Yibo now realized that his deda's health was not well and his mood was not good and that is why he yelled at him.

" Ohhh"-  saying this, yibo again sat down on the bed with a sad face