8.what happened that day

Ziam stayed wake up through the night..asking himself what foolishness he has done.. He knows Ava leave him after that passionate night they'll mate. Every single things, every single words Ava never asked to divorced him,it is him who asked her forcedly to signed but now she's gone... Ziam thought maybe she's angry and let her feeling subdued then came back returned to him,be his wife and personal assistant..He saw her too on the rooftop that night but because of Casey ,he never had a chance to asked her...

Now where could he find her?....where the hell Mrs.Li go?...

Flashbacks ....

Luna prepared his Coffee, He taste awful and that's the starts when he asked Where is his Wife?

Luna said she didn't saw Madam this early morning..Ziam confused... Ever since they'll live together, they'll both sleep in the same bed but after that night Ziam saw Ava in the rooftop,Ava sleep in the quest room that the latter leave it be and didn't asked questions..

He remember also was the night with her in their own matrimonial bed...

Ziam asked Luna to pick Madam in the house..Luna returned with signed Divorce paper and her wedding ring..

Luna returned with signed Divorce paper and her wedding ring

Ziam became berserk and asked her to called her immediately...But Ava' s Phone unreachable...after an hour... there's a news around  A City about the wedding /engagement of Li and Addams...Ziam immediately called the media responsible of that coverage..He didn't have any idea that coverage are on the line of news that's why Grandma Li knows about it..
He asked Casey to look for him afterward ...

Ziam Pov:
" Why you do that?.."
" Did or Didn't you listened to every single words I told you before..."

Casey Pov:
" Baby .. what's wrong? what's going on?.."
" Why are you angry ?Yes, We already talked about it but Really I dont know who link it to the Media...Baby please what's going on?..."

" I've heard Ava signed the Divorce papers and there's nothing wrong if we decided to announced our coming wedding right?.."

Ziam Pov:
" Did I tell you I'm going to marry you??.."
" Casey what you take me for?? huh?? "..
" A rebound? a rotten mop that you can pick up anytime you want??.."

Casey Pov:
" Baby I thought you forgive me!!.. I thought we could be together again after all I'm back and I'm sorry for what have I done .Baby please.. don't do this...
"We already settled our accounts and Daddy wishes us to get married as soon as possible ..Baby please I love you don't do this to us...