4. A New found place

Singapore....
After 4 hours of Flight,Ava reach Singapore and She check in Fullerton Hotel...She called Vicky and Set an appointment to meet afternoon... it's also Vicky time to go back and have her Next show on Rome... they'll have to meet on a bar at Marina bay sand...

 they'll have to meet on a bar at Marina bay sand

Inside Marina Bay Sand...

Ava take a nap for a while because the meeting time with Vicky is at 2 pm...Together they'll go back in Fullerton Hotel where Vicky also have check in ..

Ava look at the large window of her Hotel room...How come her life came like this? ...
She never wanted to have a broken marriage,
She dream to have like her parents marriage life , a life of togetherness...

She sighed....Life is not like the same with the one you wanted...with the one you love..

Ava received a phone Call

After preparing her last day in Li Empires,Ava sent Some of her resume to different Companies in Singapore..the call came from HSBC BANK OF SINGAPORE...

Operator Pov:
" Good Evening this is from the HSBC Bank, We would like to informed Ms.Singahania about your forwarded Resume and Credentials in our HR Management...Is there's convenient time to have you for your Preliminary Interviews and formalities?..."

Ava Pov:
" I'm fine with 9:00 in the Morning..is that alright.."

Operator Pov:
" That will be Alright Ms.Singahania..HSBC will be there to attend your business...Just went straight to Information and Send the MSM we send to you after this call... We're Glad to welcome you to HSBC ...Thank you and See you Tomorrow Ms.Singhania.."

Ava Pov:
" Thank you.."

Ava singh and Look at the time,She need to prepare herself to meet Vicky.. It's 3 Months when the last time she spend with Vicky.... She misses her so much...so she went inside the bathroom and mixed the water in bathtub...put some essential oil and rose petals....light Some camomile candles and drink some red wines while pampering herself in bathtub...

after 30 mins.and the Water in bathtub became a little colder,Ava finished her showers..She look for her outfit in the closet and wear it ...She also look outside as she check the outside weather..... it's a windy seasons..