5.New Found Friends

Taichung LTd....

CEO Office...

Gu Beichen sat in his Chair and look seriously in the Computer monitor but his mind is not on the content...He remember the last encounter with the Singhania Princess....

Gu Beichen can't believe that he already met the woman captured his chosen heart from the moment he saw her at the banquet 4 years ago..

A year where they'll introduced the Singhania Princess Heiress to the public...and on the same year.. the news of Wedding between the two powerful family in A City...The last view of Ava in her magnificent Wedding gown,Beichen took a last look..

After 4 years of Conquering the Business World of Real State and Housing.. Beichen took the Top 3 Billionaire title after Ziam Li of Li Empires (Top 1 ) and second the Sole heir of No.1 Car Motor in A City Cesar Huo... Beichen also known as a ruthless, Cunning and Fierce CEO of Real States....the Gu family also known as a 4 Pillars of Families in Command Center of A City....

Last night Beichen saw how much Ava cried in her friends shoulder and He keep asking himself what's the reason Why Ava is here in Singapore?....He must known the real reason of her tears and her presence in this place...

Beichen saw the hidden Loneliness of Ava...though she look happy in outside but broken inside ... She's so good in faking it...So after Ava drunken state in Bar dance floor ,She still manage the sophisticated and alluring figure she always had best...Vicky is the friends who introduced herself to their group because Ava went to their box..thingking it was thier own Box...Ava keep apologizing to them even the drunken state she keep managing herself .....
Beichen Held Ava tightly when she slipped on the floor..Luckily Beichen quickly rescue her..Embraced her itself .... They'll both look into their eyes.. Beichen smell the intoxicated perfume of Ava ...never escaped from his mind,his soul and his body lingering upon looking in her eyes..He diffinitely never erased and treasured this moment with her...

Gu Beichen Pov:
"Careful My Lady,...need some help I think.."

Ava Pov:
" Ohhh, I'm So sorry... I'm sorry Sir..I...I .. didn't meant it ..(hik).."

Ava almost shrinks in her place when she lost her balance ,and someone had to rescue her unexpectedly...Even Vicky can't believe that it's Gu Beichen....Mr.Gu Beichen itself!!! A Top 3 multi- Millionaire of A City...and He's here in Singapore...Vicky almost forgot her posture,she became like a teenager atending some k-pop Concert with a silent scream and tickled...This Multi-Millionaire heartthrob that can make a heart Flutter and beat faster....My Gosshhh !!
Only Vicky says..

But immediately compose herself to came to rescue Ava and help her friend settled...

even Vicky Fluttering,she manage to speak ...

Vicky Pov:
" Ohh. Mr.Gu..Yes!... ah..ah..Mr.Gu...Ah please excuse me, yes !! ah...ah..My friend ..Yes..ah..My Gosshhh.. I'm stuttering!! How handsome this man is!!!..Yes! Mr.Gu...this..this.. is my Friend Ava.. She's... she's new here in Singapore..Yes.. she's ..ah..ah ...Came to Settled here!!... and We're ..sorry..Yes.. we're Sorry... She just confused..ah..ah.. our Box is over there...Yes...maybe she couldn't saw our own Box... We're Sorry ... We're really Sorry Mr.Gu.."

Ava tried to stand still inspite of drunken state as she tried to manage itself and not in disgusting situation..She hold Vicky immediately as she hold her firm... Smiled and wave to the man standing in front of her..

Ava Pov:
" I..I...think I can manage myself now Mr....?."

Gu Beichen Pov:
" It's my pleasures my lady... It's Mr.Gu by the way..Gu Beichen...or let me say my english name is Adrian Gu.."