6.New place to recuperate

Gu Beichen is in his private plane to Guam for some Business Conference...along the trip,He known that the Singhania Magnate also came participate to the said conference.Gu Beichen wondered if the Li Empires came too...He had a chance to meet Mr. Singhania to asked about his princess.

Along with Gu Beichen is his P.A. Mr.Luke Bryan,

Luke Bryan a half Chinese and British

Luke Bryan
a half Chinese and British...Luke is with him 3 consecutive years already..Luke is not only His P.A but also his Comrade and Bodyguard...Luke also known how to ride a motorcycle,Fly a plane and chopper.A Man in Uniformed before He became Gu Beichen P.A.

Gu Beichen and Luke came to Guam with private jet...Riding a Maybach Van... they'll went to Conference Hotel and meet the other investors...

A City
Li Manor
Grand ma Li gave some words and became hysterical to his only Grandson because only now she had a chance to talk to her Grandson Ziam...She told him many times that he will not allowed to bring the other person or what she called ''Outsider" in her own Place / Li family only acknowledge Ava as a legal and only Young Mistress of the Li...

Grandma Li Pov:
" I'm longing to talk to you Ziam Li , I need to put some sense in your thick skull!! ..I told your parents a hundred times!! ... how you are so filial, so bold , so stubborn not to listen in any of my words...You want me to die!!??...You want me to die , not seeing the last Heir of our Li !!?? You're going to kill me with what you are doing??!!!..How came you became like stupid??!! You are the Mighty Heir of Li Empires yet you are like so stupid like a duck!!"

''I live long enough to guide and take this Empires to where it is now , having an only Son and only Grandson who doesn't know how to look the real gem, worthy of one person...
Ohh ...What a stupid feelings and times for the undeserved!!..."

" How come you have this kind of Son Mrs.Li??.
" How become so Stupid to Follow what he felt is right??...How came you brought and sent this Ungrateful shit..to a..a.. prestigious School in Abroad yet so Moron !!?? who doesn't know what is truth and what is Fake!!!...Peeeh!!..

Mrs.Li tried to make the old madam to calm down and look at her Son being Scolded by her Mother in Law... She tried to explained before that Casey only wanted to came and greet her but the Old Lady thought Mrs.Li allowed her Son to do everything please by her Son..

Mrs.Li Pov:
" Mom...Please Calm Down ,...I...I...Only said before that Casey wanted to came over and be guest in Li Mansion...You came Hysterical and got angry immediately..Mom..I told Ziam too that you don't want Casey but He's so Stubborn....What else could I do?.."
( Your Grandson is bigger /taller than me ,how he will listen to me?) Mrs.Li mimic..

Mrs.Li..(Biological Mother of Ziam Li)

(Biological Mother of Ziam Li)