2.Confused Heart

Ava sent her stuffs in her Best friend Vicky's Condominiums....Vicky Adams is a Ava's College friend in Harvard Where they'll both Graduated in Business Management,Vicky is presently Working in Victoria Secret Fashion Apparel and she is in Paris at this moment..

Vicky trusted Ava her Condominiums keys and household because she knows someday Ava needed some place to be....Vicky also urged Ava many times to become her latest Endorses of Victoria Secret but Ava choose to become a full time Housewife and Personal Assistant of the Li Empires President...

Vicky Knows Ava potentials and abilities...not only beauty but mostly brainy...Ava is been with her since the College Day...and She knows what Ava's Struggles and Heartache...Vicky knows How long and Big Ava's Heart to her scumbag Husband..

Vicky only Wish that someday Ava should learned to love herself first before the other, Wish that someday Ziam acknowledge Ava's presence and essences..how she love him with all her mind and heart...That someday Her friend Ava found happiness in her marriage life..but only if could she granted all that wishes...

Ava felt so exhausted and take her luggage in her designed room and settled herself..after taking a bath in half an hour ,Ava decided to take a nap before she gets herself busy arranging everything...Now that she left Li family Mansion...and decided to gave Ziam his freedom...She need to settled everything...

Ava make plans already...She signed the divorce paper..leaves everything behind...She have her own saving and enough money to moved from other places and settled to mend her broken heart...and learned to forget the past...moved to another chapter of her 27 age lifes...

She need to settled her resignation through HR Dept. Email though she already talked to Minerva ,HR Dept. Manager and Operational Manager of Li Empires..this matter already known to be in hands immediately amd effectively... Settled Luna ,Ziam New Secretary , also one of her colleagues who knows her real identity..she trusted her like a younger sisters..she need to talked to her for last time...
Book her scheduled flight to Singapore and asked Vicky to find her the place to live by..

Ava finished settlings the Plane tickets and her Visa while eating her Dinner...She also reviews all Ziam's schedules, Meetings ,abroad / project Dept.branches conferences and Collaboration..
She remembers how Luna pour her tears when she said the resignation matters....She knows how pity Luna felt for her..Ziam asked her to prepared a bouquet of flowers and gifts to send to Casey's apartelle ...out of nowhere,Luna asked Ziam who the recipient is, Ziam never reply...

Luna Pov:
" If May I asked ,Sir Ziam,... who is Ms.Adams ?"

Ziam only look at her and leave the office..

Ziam know that Luna treated nicely by Ava... Everything else regarding the office matters and Ziam works related are all been prepared and arranged by Ava as his P.A for 3 years...
Luna spent her 1 and half year in Li Empires...

Ziam knows that all employees are been good and bright relationship with his wife..

It's been 3 days since Casey called him and he been confused and unsettled..He wanted to asked himself and look at his own heart...He knows that he love Casey, in his mind and soul
there's no questions about it,though Casey in the first place leave him and pursue her dreams to became a Sensational star in film industry...lastly Casey also say that her father needed to get some investors abroad for Adams Company and they'll looked down at Ziam capability in Business world...

Casey needed to married also to one of his father's business Collaboration but divorced after a Year...Casey explained to him when they'll meet...
Ziam feelings are undecided,confused,hurt and worried...but he follow his instincts...He send Flowers and reserved restaurant in Five star Hotels where she asked to meet him...