Prologue:

16 years ago Georgia Atlanta

In a hospital room at Atlanta Medical Clinic, a woman with dark brown hair was screaming loudly, while she was having her daughter.

Next to her was her husband, holding her hand.

"Almost there Mia. Almost there." The man told her, trying to calm her down.

"Shut up Daryl! This is all your fault!" Mia Parker Dixon yelled in pain at her husband Daryl Dixon.

Daryl quickly shut his mouth and looked down at their hands.

"Almost there Mrs. Dixon! Just one more push!" The doctor told the woman.

Mia took a deep breath before she pushed one more time.

And soon her screams were replaced by another scream, it was a baby scream, the doctor carefully lifted the baby in his arms and looked at the new parents with a soft smile on his face.

"Congratulations. You have a beautiful baby girl." The doctor told the couple with a smile.

Daryl and Mia looked at the baby with smiles on their faces, before they looked at each other and Daryl leaned down and kissed his wife softly.

"You did it Mia." He whispered with a smile and watery eyes.

"Yeah..." She mumbled tiredly.

"Here she is." The nurse said from behind Daryl, making him turned around and looked at the nurse who was holding his baby girl "Here is daddy, baby girl." The nurse told the baby, before giving her up to Daryl.

Daryl looked up at the nurse very nervously. He had never hold a baby before and he was afraid that he was going to drop her.

Mia saw how nervous he was, so she smiled at him "It okay Der, you won't drop her."

He looked at her nervously, before he looked down at his arms, where his daughter was placed.

While he was watching her, her little eyes opened and when their eyes met, Daryl's whole world stopped, as he stared at those beautiful forest green eyes that looked exactly like his.

He looked at Mia with a smile, as she smiled back at him.

"How will you name her?" The nurse asked the couple softly.

Daryl and Mia looked at each other, before they looked at the nurse.

"Raven. Raven Talia Dixon." Mia told her.

The nurse smiled at the couple before leaving them alone with their little baby.

Daryl carefully walked towards his wife and sat down on the bed with Raven in his arms.

Mia looked over Daryl's shoulder at their daughter.

"She is perfect isn't she?" She asked him with a smile.