Xiao ai " I got it "

Hua hua while fixing her hair with her fingers " Don't cry like a baby !! Xie tin is here "

Xiao ai and xie tin start blushing

Xie tin " Princess how are you doing?"

Hua hua " I think you are mistaking I'm not you princess call me Rong Yun "

Wang Zhang frowned in sadness

Xie tin " Yess Yun Xiǎojiě"

Hua hua " Let's go inside a sit Wang Yang his something important to say "

They suddenly hear knocking of the door again

Xiao ai " It must be Yi man let me check "

She opened the door ..Yi man noticed Hua hua and immediately run towards her and grab hua hua's hand

Yi man " Hua Xiǎojiě are you ok ??"

Hua hua noticed Wang Zhang  by his eyes  she understood that Wang Zhang is jealous not only jealous but also angry at Yi man .

Hua hua " I'm good don't worry"

Yi man looked around and said " I was just away for some hour's how come the prince Wang Zhang, Wang Yang here ?? "

Wang Zhang " I should be the one who ask , you a prince of grassland what are you doing here ?? And my wife is here why I can't be here ?"

Yi man " You mean ex-wife? "

Wang Zhang with anger " don't cross your line "

Yi man " I'm just stating the fact "

Hua hua " Okk don't start fighting, Wang Zhang I know you know about Wang Yangs plan that's why you are here to stop him so let's go and talk with Yi man peacefully"

Wang Zhang " Okk "

Main hall

Everyone is sitting very quietly, the room  is calm and quiet.  Everyone is just looking at Wang Zhang and Hua hua and Wang Zhang is also looking at Hua hua but hua hua is just there sitting quietly.
Their tension is getting deeper because Hua hua didn't say a word with Wang Zhang nor did she looked at him .

Yi man all on a sudden tried to start the conversation " Actually I think I should explain why I'm here "

Wang Zhang " Don't need actually Wang Yang told me "

Yi man " Did Wang Yang prince told you he want to capture me the prince of grassland??"

Wang Yang " How did you know ??"

Wang Zhang " after all he is the son of Yi Xuan Hong's son do you think that he is that silly??"

Wang Yang " Than why did you came here ??"

Yi man sighed " I'm not going to hide , those people on my court is actually plotting to kill me that's why I thought why not die in other country it's far better than get killed by those traitors"

Hua hua " Don't talk nonsense you love your people's so much I will not believe you are just going to leave them alone !!"

Yi man " I don't have any power now what can I actually do Hua ??"

Wang Zhang " Yi man prince is belovent, intelligent but simple minded and never used to interfere in court that's the reason that those traitors get an upper hand "

Wang Yang" Hua hua told me it's better to join hand with you and help you to get the thrown  of grassland by this people of our border land can live in peace and you can also took over your country "

Yi man stand up bow down to show his gratitude to  both Wang Zhang and Wang Yang " I've never expect that you are going to help me I'm really thankful if in future you need my help than I will never back off it's my promise"

Wang Zhang stand up and patt on Yi man's shoulder " It was for the betterment of our two countries you don't need to be so humble" he came a little closer and whisper in his ear " But if you are really that grateful than don't call my Xiao hua by her name get it ??"

Yi man laughed out and said " okk Wang Zhang prince "

Everyone is a little astonished at his laugh
Hua hua " Why are you laughing "

Yi man " Nothing nothing!!"

___________

Yi man " I hope you can adjust in this room Wang Zhang it's not that good after all "

Wang Zhang " It's pretty good " he add that and " Sorry for the behavior at morning actually I was a little anxious about hua hua "

Yi man " Don't say sorry it was me who is provoking you and don't worry although your Hua hua is my type but I will not fell
for my sister -in - law hahah "

Wang Zhang is also smiling and suddenly start coughing badly Yi man helped him to sit down and he also sit on another chair
And asked his hand

Wang Zhang " Don't worry it's just simple cold . It's cold in Yuan Chang that's why I catch a cold "

Yi man forcedly pulled his hand and pin down on table to check his pulse

Wang Zhang" Yi man are you mad ??"

Yi man " You forced me to do this "
After taking his pulse Yi man is surprised" you are poisoned with gu poison!! Do you know you don't have much time left ?? Why did you came to Yuan Chang this long journey will trigger your poison and it will spread on you body faster !!"

Wang Zhang " I know fortunately I'm a material artist otherwise I think I can't able to make this journey !! "

Yi man " You know this than ? For Hua guniang am I right ??"

Wang Zhang smiled and replied" I thought I can be selfless and let her go to live a new life by divorcing her but when I hear the rumors about Wang Yang and her I was jealous and I realize that  I'm selfish I just want her to be my women and only call me Fu jun(husband) In  this life , I can't even imagine someone beside her and I just rushed here "

Yi man " Than why didn't you try to talk with her ??"

Wang Zhang" I don't have the courage "

Yi man "Hua guniang is just angry if you guys don't talk how can you fix things ?? Are you going to be like this ? "

Wang Zhang" Butt "

Yi man " Wang Zhang life is short don't do anything that you are going to regret in future and don't worry about your poison I  have the cure of it "

Wang Zhang jumped with  happiness and excitement " Really!! This mean I can be with my Hua hua for the rest of our life ??"

Yi man " Yess but settle your tensions first "

___________

Will Hua hua forgive Wang Zhang???

Let's see (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠✧⁠*⁠。