Attack in Chang'an

Fang ya " 6th prince !!"

Wang Zhang is also panicked "wait !"

Wang Zhang pulled out his sword , fang Ya is also prepared to attack °°°

Suddenly someone call that man and he went away
They sigh in relief ~~

After collecting the evidence they went back to Inn

Fang ya " This things are hiding there for so long !! but no one ever notice !! Zhang Ji uncle is really awesome !! hide it very well no one can think it will be hiding under table hahah "

Wang Zhang also smile"both father- in- law and daughter- in- law is smart hehe !"

Wang Zhang opened that small box and just become speechless beacuse what he find inside is a thing that he never expect!!

Wang Zhang " Tiger Tally!!"

Fang Ya " What ?? But Tiger Tally is in Palace "

Wang Zhang by taking that tally in hand and looked carefully " It's the real one !! No wonder that's why Huángdì never let anyone saw that tally now I understand why he hide it in his bedroom"

Fang ya " Do you know where it was hidden !! "

Wang zhang " I saw that when I was small it might be there "

Fang Ya "But what should we do know ?"

Wang Zhang " Go and take rest I will handle the rest "

Fang Ya " Okk 6th price take care "

Wang Zhang find two letter inside the box one is from his father other is the evidence (It's an invitation letter to join the riots with Duke Ning to prime minister Rong and prime minister is the one who tip off Zhang Ji , and this important evidence is also giving by prime Minister Rong)

Other letter " I known son when you will read this letter father will be gone for years already but remember that what father did is for our country for our home for our own selves,,,if a Duke Ning ascend the throne than it will be doom for da Tang beacuse he is full of hatred and a person who hate his own family how can he rule his country ~~~so you must need to stop him for doing so but I will never force you if you feel it's tiring, dangerous than just back off  live your life happily remember Father love you don't feel sad why I didn't write anything for you mother I know she is going to meet me soon we can't live separately after all not writing anymore take care son "

Wang Zhangs father want to give Duke Ning a chance that's why he went to Guangzhou to talk with Wang Ning but he didn't expect that will his end ...after reading the letter tears rolled down from Wang Zhang's eyes by wiping the tear

" I will protect our Da Tang and my wife "

__________

Hua hua is so sad and depressed that she can't able to sleep she   went out  to take a walk , suddenly she find some men's are talking,

Hua hua internally " At the middle of the night why they are talking here and talking in low voice something is surely wrong"

She also hide in a side and start listening them as she is suspecting them from begaining ~~

"Did all of our men safely reached?"

"Yess boss !! More than two thousand man ! West gate is already in our control, tonight other 100 men will enter in Chang an "

By hearing this Hua hua is just about to faint she grab her chest from one hand "God !!  It's a trap Chang an is in danger "

"We really made that Wang Zhang a fool haha "