let's enjoy the moon

Hua hua is reading novel in her bedroom and suddenly Xiao Ai barged in the room

Xiao Ai " Miss miss !!"

Hua hua can't get up so she asked her in a laying position " Catch your breath than talk "

Xiao ai " Let ~~~me~~ tell you a hot gossip "

Hua hua with curiosity " tell tell "

Xiao ai " Wang tàizǐ  is punished by Huángdì !! "

Hua hua " What?"

Xiao ai " Yess "

Hua hua " wang tàizǐ is punished __I am sure that Wang Zhang is behind that " she sighed

Xiao Ai " miss why are sad , you should be happy that 6th prince love you so much "

Hua hua " Silly girl I'm obviously happy not only happy , truly speaking I feel blessed that I found a man like him who loved me so much . Some time I feel that it's been years we know each other , can anyone believe that in just a few weeks someone can love someone so deeply "

Xiao Ai " It's true  6th prince is really very gentle towards you "

Hua hua with a proud look " Obviously he is " than her expression become a little dim with anger in her tone " But the person who should be punished is Fang Qing " you said that Rong Yun is killed by someone and now I'm sure that it's Fang Qing .

Xiao Ai " But how can we bring Rong Yun miss justice "

Hua hua " Don't worry I will definitely teach Fang Qing a lesson "

Xiao Ai " Xiao ai believe in you miss "

Hua hua smiled at her slightly.

____________

At night

Xiao Ai came in room smilingly

Hua hua " why are smiling?"

Xiao Ai " The sky is so beautiful tonight that make my heart so happy"

Hua hua asked with a sad face " Really? " as she can't go out now .

Xiao Ai " Miss don't get sad ,after you recover you also can enjoy the beauty of moon "

Hua hua just nodded her head and asked her to go she want to rest .

Xiao Ai came out from room and feeling a little restless so she go to find Wang Zhang in his study room. .

Knock in the room.

Wang Zhang from inside " Who ?"

Xiao Ai " Prince it's me Xiao Ai "

Wang Zhang panicked a little and put down the book in his hand , he think that Something is wrong with Hua Hua , he asked her to came in

Wang Zhang " What happened? Is Hua Hua alright?"

Xiao Ai " Don't worry! Miss is alright but ___"

Wang Zhang with a worried look "what ? "

Xiao Ai " Miss is upset , she want to enjoy the today's moonlight"

Wang Zhang look through the window and think something

Wang Zhang " Go back "

Xiao Ai didn't under why he didn't say anything she just greet him and leave the room with a confused expression.

After sometime Wang Zhang also go out from room to see Hua hua

There bedroom

Hua hua is so sad that she is hiding under her quilt

Wang Zhang came and pulled the quilt down gently and ask " Who's little cat is hiding there ha ?"

Hua hua " Meow meow it's me " with a sad face .

Wang Zhang " I want to see the moon , I wonder can this cat accompany me to enjoy the moon "

Hua hua's mood changed in a second and said " Yes I can I can !!! But you need to give this cat a ride hehehe "

Wang zhang smilingly  " come ride on my back "
Without delaying a second huahua get on his back with arms around his neck and legs around his wrist. Hua hua softly whisper in his ears " Let's go Fū jūn hehe "

Hua Hua is  enjoying the moon in pavilion with Wang Zhang and Wang Zhang is enjoying hua hua's affectionate face that he loved more than his life now .

Wang Zhang eyes gets teary at the think that Hua hua might leave one day as she does not belong here .

Hua hua noticed and grabe his hands and asked in a soft voice " Fū jūn what happened ?"

Wang Zhang with a husky voice " will you leave me like my parents did ?"

Hua hua " Obviously not !! although I'm not from this world but I can't go back in my time beacuse I am already dead there don't you know silly "  by touching Wang Zhang's face passionately " Don't worry only dead can apart us , with you by my side how can my heart bear to leave you ? " Tear run down from her red cheeks .
By swiping her tears Wang Zhang kissed her forehead.

Wang Zhang " Than let's spend the rest of life here okk ?"

Hua hua " Okk than lets make Pinky swear"

Wang Zhang " But "

Hua hua " no but it's not childish "

Wang Zhang is smiling with tear in his eyes " okk let's make Pinky swear "

They both Lock there small finger they made a promise for a life time .

Hua hua hugged Wang Zhang tightly by his wrist and put her head on his strong chest and Wang Zhang is patting her head both are smiling like silly.

A little far from pavilion xie tin and Xiao Ai is also enjoying the same moon . A romantic breeze is flowing through the prince Manor ~~~

By finding each other there life become meaningful now they have someone to relay on , some one to love , some one who will care for them , and they don't need to  pretend to be someone else in front of her .

__________
Interesting chapters are coming soon ❤️