A Negotiation.

The Smiling Critters' plan worked like a charm.

Even though it almost went to hell, they had enough luck for BullyBull to run out of batteries, and miraculously managed to save Bobby. Bubba had gone with them, but took a different route in order to go unnoticed. Even if he didn't go undetected, he lunged at BullyBull with the pipe that Hoppy dropped, he rescued Bobby from her cell and managed to get out with the rest.
They ran until they got back to the cable car station. They laid Bobby down on a blanket on the floor and waited for her to rest a bit.
She woke up somewhat agitated.

Bobby Bearhug: Uh...where...? Wait...no, no...! Not again...!

DogDay held her hand.

DogDay: Don't worry...! It's us...! I'm DogDay, and the others are also here...

Bobby Bearhug: ...Hoppy?

Hoppy Hopscotch: Here I am!

She looked up, saw Hoppy, and smiled, but tears were filling her eyes. She clung to DogDay's shirt, rested her face on his shoulder and cried softly. Her blood got on his jacket.
DogDay hugged her, cradled her in his arms, they healed her wounds, put some ice on her bruises, and Hoppy lulled her to sleep until she calmed down.
She fell asleep, now calm, on Hoppy's chest. Bubba and Kickin went to wait for the cable car, and Crafty stayed next to DogDay and Hoppy.

DogDay: My God, that bull is terrible...poor Bobby...

Hoppy Hopscotch: We have to take action on that guy. Kickin is right, we have to deal with him.

KickinChicken: I said it! We have to kill him before he kills another person!

Bubba Bubbaphant: Nobody's died yet. I guess.

KickinChicken: And what about PickyPiggy? It's impossible for her to be still alive!

CraftyCorn: Kickin, don't say that! Do you think it's nice to say that in front of Bubba?

Bubba Bubbaphant: Let him say what he wants. I don't care if she's alive or dead.

That surprised DogDay.
He understood that Picky and Bubba supported each other through thick and thin at all times. When Bubba sat down and explained the whole situation to then, he was surprised that Bubba was fixated on looking for Bobby and didn't even consider looking for Picky.
But now it shocked him greatly to hear his friend say that.

CraftyCorn: Bubba, why do you say that?

Bubba Bubbaphant: I don't want to talk about it.

KickinChicken: Oh, come on, Bubba! We both know where we end up when you get prideful.

Bubba Bubbaphant: ...Right. Sorry, guys, but I'm too mentally exhausted at the moment.
Before they even buried me alive and Bobby was tortured, we had agreed to die, since the other option was to join the Prototype.
Well...PickyPiggy didn't think the same, and joined the Prototype.

DogDay: What? She joined the Prototype?!

CraftyCorn: But why would she want to join CatNap all of a sudden? I do not understand!

Bubba Bubbaphant: We don't know either. She just...accepted. The last thing she told me is "don't hate me too much, Bubba" and "I'm doing the best for you". Seriously, what the heck?