Returning home!

(❤)

What happened after the CatNap meeting was something vague for all of us.
Let's make the story short; We fell unconscious, and some like Hoppy and I ran away from him. In the end, he caught me, but Hoppy and Bubba ran away.

When I woke up from the gas, everything was still blurry around me. I only noticed a light grip on my neck, as CatNap's purple paw opened a hatch and pulled me lightly inside.
Although I wanted to resist it, my body was too weak to fight, and my mind was too tired to think about what to do.
I slid down a chute and landed on top of a pile of rubble. It hurt my back a bit. I rolled down the mountain and ended up on the ground for real.

The pain made my body shrink, giving me a slight moment to settle with my legs pressing against my chest and my arms hugging my legs. The head, the joints, my stomach and back especially...there was no corner of my body that did not feel pain.

Someone approached me, and even though I knew who it was, I didn't move. The pain was too sharp to move.
She dislodged me from my position and took me into her arms, carrying me, my head resting on her chest. She held me in her arms at all times, and when I felt the strength to move my head, I looked at her face.
PickyPiggy had several small cuts and bruises on her face, but she was perfectly fine.
I managed to get up by myself, but still Picky held my shoulder.
Somebody else ran to us.

KickinChicken: Bobby! Bobby, are you okay?!

He hugged me, looking pretty alarmed. His feathers were a bit damaged, and he was trembling.

It surprised me; I have never seen Kickin so alarmed or scared in a dangerous situation

Bobby Bearhug: I am...is everybody here?

CraftyCorn: ...No.

Bobby Bearhug: Are you okay, CraftyCorn?

CraftyCorn: Yes...just tired.

PickyPiggy: Bubba and Hoppy are missin'. They managed to escape to a second red gas ambush. I hope they are well!

And then, something new fell from the chute and into the room. He rolled down the pile of rubble and landed face-first on the floor.
He stood up, ruffling his dark hair and coughing.

KickinChicken: ...A human?

The man stared at us. He had dried blood all over his face and his arms were scarred. He closed and rubbed his eyes, and then looked at us flabbergasted, as if he didn't believe what was in front of him.
I noticed by those gestures that he had recently lost two fingers in his hand.
A phone could be seen in his pocket, like the one I kept and which I left with Bubba for safety.
I knew who he was.

Bobby Bearhug: Austin?

Austin: ...Yeah. Ollie? I mean, Bobby Bearhug.

Bobby Bearhug: Uh-huh.