Chapter 11

Chuya: Pay for it in blood. *laughs* You really thinks that you can land a hit on me Dazai?

Dazai: Don't forget Chuya I can cancel out you ability.

Chuya: You forget Dazai even without my ability I can still punch and kick pretty hard.

Dazai: I'm not afraid of your lights taps or your weak kicks Chuya.

Chuya: Why you piece of shit.

Dazai: Better watch the attitude Chuya I'm already pissed off at you as it is.

Chuya: Ah poor baby I think you forgot that I have been pissed off at you for fucking years.

Dazai: Then go ahead hit me.

Chuya get extremely angry and punched Dazai in the stomach. Chuya smiles as he had hoped to hear a sound of pain but his smile quickly disappeared when he was that Dazai didn't make a sound or even a look of pain on his face. Dazai just stared at the younger man with no emotion whatsoever before kneeing Chuya in the guy sending the red head flying a good mile away from where Dazai stood.

Dazai: Was that the best you could do. Same as always Chuya. You should be lucky that I held back when I kicked you.

Chuya stood up and angrily stared at Dazai as his lip begins to bleed. Chuya charged at the man again and kicked Dazai in the neck. Dazai fell down and laid motionless on the ground.

Chuya: Yes finally I beat you.

Chuya begins to laugh and gloat until he feel's something on his leg but before he could resonate he got flipped onto his stomach full force not only hitting the sore spot from earlier and his bleeding lip but Chuya was now bleeding from his forehead. Chuya then weakly looks behind him to see what tripped him and to his surprise he saw Dazai standing up.

Dazai: I'm not going to lie was not expecting that kick Chuya it didn't hurt but it did tingle. Seems like you have made physical progress since I've been gone.

Chuya glared at Dazai angrily but because of his injuries he was too weak to get back up and hit him. Dazai smiled and then began to walk away.

Chuya: Where do you think you're going Dazai?!

Dazai: You're injuries need to be taken care of. Besides I already did what I came here to do so I'll be on my way.

Chuya yelled something back at Dazai put Dazai didn't hear him and kept walking back to the agency. Dazai smiled as he continued to walk because he made sure Chuya knew that Atsushi was off limits. Dazai also showed Chuya just how bad it is not being able to fight back while in a weak and fragile state. In the end Dazai made true to his word and made Chuya pay for what he did by making him bleed but also honoring Atsushi who probably wouldn't have been happy if Dazai had killed Chuya due to the fact that it would feel like he died because of Atsushi and the poor boy already has enough live endings trauma.

It took a while but Dazai returned to the agency before the sun had set and when he returned he saw Yosano parking her car as she held Atsushi's medicine. Yosano saw Dazai and signed for her to come over. Dazai walked over to Yosano and they quickly made their way to the infirmary.