Then King stood up & come in front of her .He hold her neck tightly .

King : Yes , he is right .No one can kill me as im immortal babygirl .*smirk*

Girl : Wha.....what are you ...?*Scare*

King : Alpha King .

With that his eyes become red .

He smirk at her scared face . King's guards hold her tightly .King caress her neck solftly.

King : Tsk...tsk......your boss is a big fool you know .He try to mess with me now he need to pay a big price .*smirk*

With that he break her neck & she die .Her body is now on the floor .

His eyes become normal .

King : Cut her body & send it to her boss & also give a massage that he need to pay a big price to mess with KING PARK JIMIN .

Kai : Yes my King. *Bow*

After that he leave that club

After that he leave that club .

Now he is in his limo .Leaning on the seat while closing eyes .

Jimin : *In Mind * Where are you my mate . I want you so bad .Its been 200 years .Plz Moon Goddess send her in my life .I cant be without her . i love her bcz of that i still didnt touch other womans .Plz Moon Goddess i really need her love . plz.....

After that he sigh , after sometime he reach his park Mansion .

Meanwhile -

A girl is calling her boyfriend continuesly .Her boyfriend pick the call .

Girl : Jay.

Jay : Yeh why u call me .Im busy .*irritated *

Girl ; Jay....umm...im pregnant.

Jay : You what Kion ?*Shock*

kion : Yes Jay im pregnant.Plz come back .I dont know how to deal with it .Im 3 months pregnant. Thats why im calling you from 1 month.At first i didn't knew that but tomorrow i got to know .You promised me that you will marry me & take me to your mansion .*smile*

Jay : Look Kion ,we never love each others & about marry ,just forget about it . I know you are a gold digger , you dated with me just for my money. I dont want any child from you . Abort it or do anything , just dont disturb me or i will show you the worse !!!!

With that he cut the call .

Kion : This dickhead ....i really thought that after making myself pregnant,he will marry me & i will be Lin .I thought this child will make me rich ....But this jerk......AHHHHHHHH......now what whould i do with this piece of shit in my womb .*angry*

Kion drink water & call someone .

Kion : Jenna , tomorrow i will come to your hospital for abortion .

Jenna : Ok . I will send you time .

Kion replied in yes .With that she cut the call.

Kion look at the 3 months pregnant tummy & glare at it .

Kion : Finally tomorrow i will be free from you b*tch . After that i need to find another rich boy .So just take rest for today bcz tomorrow you will go back at that place where you come from .*boringly*