Part 3.

Raha remove duppata (shawl) from her side neck and shows him

Raha remove duppata (shawl) from her side neck and shows him. Which makes his eyes widen.

Jin: ra...raha...? What is this.? *he asked while panicking*.

Raha looks down.

Jin: raha say something..

Raha: actually it's burn mark which I get   2 years ago. It's okay jin, if you don't want to accept this relationship. I'm okay.. *she said while looking down.*

Jin lift her chin with his index finger and said,

Jin: look at me raha. *he said calmly*.

Raha slowly looks at his eyes, a tear escape from her eyes. Jin noticed and gently wipes her tears.

Jin: this burn mark is nothing for me. I just want you. I want to live with you forever, till my last breath. I don't have any problem with this mark. You're so beautiful and always beautiful for me. You don't have to worry about this. Why you think that I'll denied you?

Raha: it's always happens with me jin. At least 10 people rejects me because of this. So I thought you-

Jin: its their fault. In fact I'm happy they rejects you because I get chance.. you know..

Raha couldn't help but smiles at him.

Jin: you should smile. You're more beautiful when you smile. I want to say something.

Raha: yeah..? *blushed*.

Jin: I love you raha..

Her eyes widen.

Raha: but..-

Jin: I already fell for you when I saw you first in photo. But I don't know you're more beautiful than photo.

Raha blushed and looks down in shyness.

Jin: so, Ms raha oberoi, will you accept me? Would you like to live with me rest of your life? So will you change your surname from oberoi to kim? *he said while kneeling down*

Raha: *blushed* I...I will..

Jin quickly stand up and hugged her. She also hug back and smile. Then they broke the hug and she said,

Raha: your mom? She don't have any problem?.

Jin: don't worry, eomma already likes you in fact she also don't have any problem..

Raha: *smiles* can we go inside ?

Jin: oh yeah I almost forgot.  Let's go.

They both chuckles and went to living room.