Part 1.

Author pov

Y/N was sleeping peacefully in her room. Then she heard her phone is ringing. She lazily declined the call in sleep. Then again her phone rang. She attend the call and kept on her ear. The next moment she flinched very badly...

??: Y/N come fast. Everyone is waiting..!!! *she shouts from other side*.

Y/N: coming maa!! (maa means mother)..

Neela: don't you dare to sleep again.

Y/N: okay maa..

She hung up the call and pout..

Y/N: aishh, today is Sunday. They even can't letting me sleep.

Saying this, she went to washroom and then quickly get fresh up and wear a simple dress then ran downstairs.

She comes downstairs and saw everyone is looking at her only. She knows why they're looking at her. She smiles and

Y/N: goodmorning everyone..!! *smiles*.

Akash: good morning beta..!! *he smiles back*.

Everyone greeted then starts eating breakfast.

While eating suddenly akash spoke,

Akash: bhai Did u remember I send raha's pic to Mr kim.?

Hiten: yeah I remember. Did they something?

Akash: bhai, bhabhi they like our raha. And they wants to come India and meets her in front.

Hearing him, everyone face gets brighter except raha. She looks down sadly.

Hiten: really akash?

Akash: yes bhai and yesterday only they inform me. So tell me when we will call them to come .?

Hiten looks at shalini.

Shalini: akash, tell them whenever they wants. Because we all are okay na.?

Neela: yes we all are super excited and raha? What about you ma? Do u want to see that boy picture? Do u have any problem that they're from Korea?

Everyone looked at raha. She was biting her lower lip.

Shalini: yes raha, we want your opinion beta. So tell us..

Raha who is sitting beside y/n looks at her.

Raha: y/n what should I tell?? *she whisper slowly*.

Y/n: dii, its your choice. Think and tell us. Your only opinion matter us. *she said while smiling*.

Raha nodded..

Raha: papa (dad) I'm ready for this. *she looks at hiten*.

Hiten: okay beta, as u say.

Akash: raha, its not like we are forcing you beta. Remember that your chachu (father's brother) always think good about you. Not only you even rysa and ridhi also. You three also like my y/n also.

Raha: chachu, I know that. You all will always think good for us. So I'm ready for this.

Hearing her, everyone smile brightly.

Akash: then I'll call them and tell them about this.

Others nodded..

Time skips

Akash told Mr kim. And Mr kim told him that they're coming day after tomorrow. And akash agreed. He also Informed hiten, shalini and neela. They also happy.

Y/n was working in her room. Then she saw shalini is knocking the door. She smiles and said her to come inside.

 She smiles and said her to come inside