#5: The threatening letter

Zacznij od początku

Round 5:
Hiryu Rin, Juzo Honenuki, Kosei Tsuburaba vs. Tenya Lida, Izuku Midoria Cheng, Ejirou Kirishima

Round 6:
Kyoka Jiro, Momo Yaoyoruzu, Tooru Hagakure vs. Denki Kaminari, Shoto Todoroki, Mashirao Ojiro

Round 7:
Tsuyu Asui, Rikidou Satou, Koji Koda vs. Minoru Mineta, Fumikage Tokyoyami, Mezoe Shoji

Round 8:
Jureta Shishida, Nirengeki Shoda, Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu vs. Clay Anderson, Drista Anderson, Tounya Todoroki

Round 9:
Yosetsu Awase, Ken Kaibara, Kojiro Bondo, Tenya Lida, Clay Anderson, Hanta Sero

Round 10:
Katsuki Bakugo, Ejirou Kirishima, Izuku Midoria Cheng vs. Marinette Dupain Cheng, Mina Ashido, Ochacko Uraraka

As the Battle begins, In Round 1 Bakugo keep on targeting Awase for the past 10 minutes that made Class1-B lost. At the second round Class1-B got their revenge because Momo was attacked non-stop by Kendo. As for round 3-6 Class1-A win. Round 7 was another lost of Class1-A because of Mineta. In Round 8 was an immediate win to Class1-A.

In Round 9 was another win for Class1-A.

Marinette's Pov :
It was Round 10 and i knew going against my brother is a big difference than going against Yuki. We planned to split up, Mina is going to distract Kirishima and Ochacko goes to fight with Izuku to Claim the victory and I'm going for Yuki. I know he's not gonna let this slide not because of me.

Mina was busy with Kirishima, Same with Ochacko but me i can't find Yuki for some reason. But before i could even get to where Ochacko was i sense Katsuki's explosion in my right side and thankfully i sense that and did a back flip and positioned myself.

"As much as i fucking care to you blue, I'm not letting you win for this" he said i know he's determined to win but I'm not letting him win.
"I'm not all about wining here, i just want to test my luck that's all" i said and started attacking him,he responded with his explosion. His Quirks does hurt and affect me.

We were going in circles but he hasn't given up yet. I was recharging myself when Bakugo yanked me but because i know self defence during my training in spy i let myself free from his grip.

Ochacko is still fighting with Izu, looks like he's about to fall. Yuki started blasting his quirk to me which made automatically melt and him slip, We started fist fighting for the past 5 minutes. Bakugo accidentally hit my stomach and made me arch in pain he was still attacking me even though I'm at the ground, i was distracted when i look at his eyes, he's left eye was crimson red but on the right eye was pinkish red or something. His right eye was keeps on switching between his crimson eye and the pink eye.

I immediately kicked him that made him flew in the air. I was acting like i have everything control but the fact, i don't because I'm fucking panicking.

How the fuck!? How did the villans-

My thoughts were cut off when we Ochacko claimed our win, i saw Yuki's eyes were back to its original color. I guess it's confirmed he's going to be controlled by the Villans soon.... But i can prevent it right?

We all headed back to change into something comfier clothes because we don't have any class anymore and we are staying at our dorm.

[Marinette's Clothes]

While i was reading my book, i suddenly heard my name in the speaker

"Marinette Dupain Cheng from hero course please come to the principals office, Prohero Hawk wants to talk with you" The speaker said. I then walked there and saw most of the proheroes in there. When Prohero Hawk saw me he formally introduced himself to me.

"Marinette you are a spy also right?" Prohero Hawk asked me, I nodded not caring what they want to me.
"I saw this scattering around a place where i heard murders happen every month" he said and handed me a folder, i opened it and found a picture of a dead body that was split open.

Sigh

At the bottom of it was a poem. By knowing this type of poem and writing i know for sure that this was Oryn.

(A/N: i suck at making poems so please don't mind me)

The battle is so close to begin,
But showing my love to my Marinette still hasn't begun.

Fucking Azrael and Katsuki trying to steal what's mine,
What their future leads them to is nothing but failure.

My time here is close to end, I shall take what's mine and end this world once and for all,
And take my love far away to this ugly place, A place that is choose to be forgotten.

I shall vow her my queen and she shall be mine,
Unless I'm taking any consequences in exchange my life for her.

I shall murder everyone that stands in my lane and shall take my wife and slay my rivals with her along on my side.

The time is clicking, I'm close on taking my queen with me and murdet the everyone that stands forbidden for my queen and I's love.

As i finished reading it, I know what he's planning to do.

"So what does it mean?" Midnight asked.

I let out a sigh and put down the folder.
"They are planning for a surprise attack and kill everyone in Ua to take me away and make me love him" i explained which made them shocked. "They might attack exactly in December in a snowy day and could potentially make us have a hard time fighting them" i continued explaining. I stand up to leave but before i could even leave i took a glance of them.

"Even if you tried to avoid this, You can't change what's about to come. I know what's going to happen but i can't change it" i said and shut the door.

I entered the doorm and saw Ochacko was sleeping now. I head to my bed and finally sleep.

.......
Someone's Pov:
Marinette this might be your creation but until you're not mine I'll give you a battle. I don't care how long it takes for you to give up, I'll keep on giving you battle.